Wallander Tight Rope Stunt - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wallander Tight Rope Stunt

Just finished watching an incredible two new world records between two skyscrapers in Chicago. One for the steepest incline tight rope ever. The second for the highest blindfold walk ever.... Blindfold! Those are some records! Was it highlighted back home like here?

Just finished watching an incredible two new world records between two skyscrapers in Chicago. One for the steepest incline tight rope ever. The second for the highest blindfold walk ever.... Blindfold! Those are some records! Was it highlighted back home like here?

big article in the Times about it the other week, been a family tradition for generations

Fair play tae ye, Ormond. That would've been quite something to see live.

Fair play tae ye, Ormond. That would've been quite something to see live.

I wasn't there in the flesh. :-D

I'm down in Missouri working this week. I watched it live on the tele. It was all over the news here all week in the build up. I was just interested in seeing if it made the news back home.