Tonev The Racist - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tonev The Racist

You slate Logan for the very thing that stokes has said and call hearts fans a disgrace.

There's no hypocrisy at all,Tonev was found guilty,have the hearts fans?

I haven't slated Logan for anything. I'm pointing out the difference in attitudes between 2 players who have claimed they were abused.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't slated Logan for anything. I'm pointing out the difference in attitudes between 2 players who have claimed they were abused.

Yeah. I mind you and KF were questioning Logan and casting aspersions on his character after he was sent off vs Celtic.

Ek, you continually make a complete numpty of yourself with your refusal to look at things without your green tinted specs on. Yet, here you are accusing others of hypocrisy? Have a bit of fecking self awareness man! :lol:

Stokes being abused is completely and utterly unacceptable. Hopefully one fan being arrested and banned from Tynecastle for life for sectarian abuse will encourage him, and others, to have more faith in the authorities to stand up to abuse and report it at the time. This is the only way we can hope it will be stamped out in the future.

#tinchylogan says it's time for bed I really think someones regretting what they said #manlikeyounowho #kickitout goodnight geezers xxx

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites
Retweet
Favorite
More

One Shay Logan :sing:

#tinchylogan says it's time for bed I really think someones regretting what they said #manlikeyounowho #kickitout goodnight geezers xxx

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites
Retweet
Favorite
More

One Shay Logan :sing:

I love Logan.

Not only is a he cracking footballer who gives 100% all the time every time, he's come out of this with real dignity (as have AFC)... unlike others.

And he's got a fancy haircut and seems like the kind of cool dude that's good to have around.

the thing is with all this and the tune castle stuff, if Celtic actually accepted culpability sometimes and agreed to work to do something about it, it would be so much better. but every time their default reaction is it wasnae us. it seems to be their starting point in any argument, and it's always someone else's fault with everything never them.

Logan hasn't been treated in any way wrongly by Celtic.

Apart from accusing him of lying, no, I don't suppose they have. What we do know however is that the Celtic manager and captain have both lied. Celtic are walking hand in hand with racism. It's disgusting.

Where did Celtic lie, What have Celtic done other than back their own player?

As I'm apparently on ignore for telling some home truths, somebody tell him that both Delia and Brown stated that Tonev did not racially abuse Logan. They weren't anywhere near him at the time so now way they could know that. They both lied.

So either Tonev is a liar and has deceived his manager and team mates into believing his version if events

Or

Logan is a liar, and made the whole thing up to get Tonev in bother.

Or

It's all just a big misunderstanding?

Why can't we all just get along!

Where did Celtic lie, What have Celtic done other than back their own player?

Their player was found guilty.

Someone tell SMcoolJ that they didn't lie, they simply believed their colleagues version of events. Just like the Aberdeen manager and players believed Logan's version.

Difference is, Logan was found to be telling the truth. Celtic just can't accept that.

So either Tonev is a liar and has deceived his manager and team mates into believing his version if events

Or

Logan is a liar, and made the whole thing up to get Tonev in bother.

Or

It's all just a big misunderstanding?

It's possible Logan misheard Tonev. Not everything is in black and white. From his reaction I don't think Logan lied so either it's a misunderstanding or Tonev lied but unless there were other witnesses who heard it then it's one player's word against another and that should not be enough to ban a player for 7 matches.