League Cup Quarter Finals - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Quarter Finals

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See this "only show in town" and "you're only here to see the rangers" pish? That's one of reasons why the demise of the bigoted institution that is/was Glasgow Rangers was enjoyed by so many.

"No one likes us, we don't care" they said. Nothing could be further from the truth. You hate being hated. Thought you were the big establishment club but un fact everyone hates everything you stand for.

Reap what you sow

Well said Mr Humper sir. Couldn't have out it better myself.

The Rangers are (deservedly) in the semis of the cup, but just because we're talking about them doesn't make them anything more than a sideshow, irrelevance or small dot on the consciousness of Scottish football.

I rarely look at or comment on any thread about them on here, I have little to no idea about what's going on in their financial world, and on watching them last night I realised that I hardly knew half their players.

As I said, they're an irrelevance.

I hate Bannigan right now. 4-0 celtic.

Dunno why we never went for tuffy again when released by St Johnstone. Fox is murder. Gallagher is decent but is an auld man in terms of goalkeeping.

My jury is very much out on Archie. Really no sure about him. Seems tactically inept many times and his signings have been very up and down. No one can critise him on wearethistle without a torrent of abuse. Not half the manager McNamara was.

Had a £3 patent on the desmonds

Stoke Southampton

Aberdeen Accies

Hibs Dundee Utd

When Hibs Dundee Utd went 2-2 i was offered £73.

Hibs had a shot cleared off the line and i shat it - cashed in

Seconds later Utd scored

Woo !

Well said Mr Humper sir. Couldn't have out it better myself.

The Rangers are (deservedly) in the semis of the cup, but just because we're talking about them doesn't make them anything more than a sideshow, irrelevance or small dot on the consciousness of Scottish football.

I rarely look at or comment on any thread about them on here, I have little to no idea about what's going on in their financial world, and on watching them last night I realised that I hardly knew half their players.

As I said, they're an irrelevance.

"Just because we are talking a about them doesn't make them anything more than...an irrelevance...".

Hahaha, you talk some utter rubbish. It's amusing to see that, despite all rangers' obvious problems, they still rile you.

73's no bad Ally :ok: You'd probably get more now (if results are the same?)

No as soon as that game went 2-3 i would only have had the chance of a double. Wouldnt have been offered as much - im telling myself

"Just because we are talking a about them doesn't make them anything more than...an irrelevance...".

Hahaha, you talk some utter rubbish. It's amusing to see that, despite all rangers' obvious problems, they still rile you.

No, I don't give a shit.

Interesting though that you choose to jump all over my relatively few posts about The Rangers, rather than the hundreds of others made by others on various threads.

You'll have a wee hard-on reading my posts I guess... :ok:

Pretty sure he's scored more goals in Scottish fitba than anyone currently playing in Scottish fitba, ergo top scorer in the country. And I'm sure that'll be what the commentator meant when he said it.

Nah, the commentator said "best goal scorer" not "top".

The commentator (ex-Rangers player Craig Paterson) was havering sycophantic pish.

Anyway, Dons through tonight. I couldn't make it but sounds like a good performance with the Hamilton keeper keeping them in it.

No, I don't give a shit.

Interesting though that you choose to jump all over my relatively few posts about The Rangers, rather than the hundreds of others made by others on various threads.

You'll have a wee hard-on reading my posts I guess... :ok:

Haha to be fair to those people, they don't post and then deny interest in the subject matter they post about.

Nah, the commentator said "best goal scorer" not "top".

The commentator (ex-Rangers player Craig Paterson) was havering sycophantic pish.

Anyway, Dons through tonight. I couldn't make it but sounds like a good performance with the Hamilton keeper keeping them in it.

Fair do's. I was just replying in reference to the poster who quoted the commentator as saying "top scorer".