League Cup Quarter Finals - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Quarter Finals

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely deserved win for the rangers. saints were awful.

Loving the over the top hyperbole from rabears on here because they've got a player in their team that isn't over 35/ an overpaid journeyman/ doesn't look like he's wearing 2 left boots.

we're surely only moments away from the first 'surely worth a try for scotland' posts.... :lol:

It's kinda cool watching the occasional live Rangers game.

It reminds me just what a comical irrelevance they've become.

Must resist making same Modern Family jibe as every other Rangers game Rossy just happens to be forced to watch before his favourite TV Programme comes on. :D

TT

PS Lewis MacLeod for Scotland! :ok::D

Edited by TartanTeddy

Completely deserved win for the rangers. saints were awful.

Loving the over the top hyperbole from rabears on here because they've got a player in their team that isn't over 35/ an overpaid journeyman/ doesn't look like he's wearing 2 left boots.

we're surely only moments away from the first 'surely worth a try for scotland' posts.... :lol:

Where's the over the top hyperbole? Are you capable of writing a post without having a dig at another team or its supporters? So bitter.

The commentator said it was their first League Cup semi final since 2011, but this club didn't exist then. Confused greatly ^?^^?^

Also where were ra people tonight? So many empty seats which can't be right for such "loyal" fans.

You are thick as pig excrement mate. You know there is a boycott going on?

How did that go for you then?

As I predicted a scrappy 1-0 win for Rangers.

Looking forward to the draw.

Did you not hear the final score ? :shocked:

Clearly not well, but the odds made it interesting. I thought it would be close and Rangers at 8/11 or St J. at 15/4 made my mind up.