SFA ticket sale - Page 8 - Netherlands v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SFA ticket sale

CAT

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chose standard postage - pleased to confirm it was delivered in Glasgow an hour ago.

No idea why the SFA have chosen to cut it so fine with the whole ticket sale and distribution process for this game.

15 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Chose standard postage - pleased to confirm it was delivered in Glasgow an hour ago.

No idea why the SFA have chosen to cut it so fine with the whole ticket sale and distribution process for this game.

Because they can!!! 😜

4 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Incredible how they can get it delivered to Glasgow with standard postage next day after posting but not 10 miles away to Paisley with next day guaranteed delivery at £7.50.What a joke. 

20 hours ago, thesaint said:

Would be interested to know how many have received their tickets? 

We got ours yesterday morning 

Screenshot_2024-03-17-10-17-41-21_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Edited by stocky

When I emailed the supporters club telling them my ticket hadn't arrived yet after paying next day delivery and that I would be leaving on Tuesday they (instead of doing something about it now) told me to email them again after I had left for Amsterdam. Not too happy to be honest setting off with no ticket especially after having paid £7.50 to get guaranteed next day delivery. 

28 minutes ago, thesaint said:

When I emailed the supporters club telling them my ticket hadn't arrived yet after paying next day delivery and that I would be leaving on Tuesday they (instead of doing something about it now) told me to email them again after I had left for Amsterdam. Not too happy to be honest setting off with no ticket especially after having paid £7.50 to get guaranteed next day delivery. 

You'll just need to pick it up in the Dam, but make sure they reimburse you. 

25 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Arrived in Erskine today, normal post.

Now just need to get myself right.   On antibiotics with a swollen foot.   Hopefully on the mend enough to get a shoe on!

Still waiting on mine in Paisley after paying £7.50 for next day delivery. Emailed them about 3 times without any reply. Will phone them to see if I can get any sense out of them. 

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Still waiting on mine in Paisley after paying £7.50 for next day delivery. Emailed them about 3 times without any reply. Will phone them to see if I can get any sense out of them. 

No ticket today. Emailed them and no reply. Phoned them and it just rings out. Anybody got any ideas? 

27 minutes ago, PSJ84 said:

Nothing for me yet in Perth. 

Feel for you mate. My finally arrived this afternoon.Hope your not leaving tomorrow or Wednesday before the post arrives. Why on earth did they cut it so fine in sending out tickets?