Ballot results now out - Page 2 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ballot results now out

GHfaeGTA

Applied for all the Scotland games and was slightly delusional in thinking if I accepted any category, I might have a chance! No such luck!

I'm still prepared to pay over the odds for the Switzerland game but I don't know how scammers can really be avoided if they're on PDF.  Hopefully be a fan zone if it doesn't happen.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BryanBlessed said:

Applied for all the Scotland games and was slightly delusional in thinking if I accepted any category, I might have a chance! No such luck!

I'm still prepared to pay over the odds for the Switzerland game but I don't know how scammers can really be avoided if they're on PDF.  Hopefully be a fan zone if it doesn't happen.

They are not PDFs. They have to be transferred app to app.

Whoever you are buying off of will have to punch in your email address and transfer them to your UEFA app. 

Unscammable. The only time you can be scammed is buying off some yahoo on Facebook or Twitter. 

It’s all about trust. 

J

5 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

They are not PDFs. They have to be transferred app to app.

Whoever you are buying off of will have to punch in your email address and transfer them to your UEFA app. 

Unscammable. The only time you can be scammed is buying off some yahoo on Facebook or Twitter. 

It’s all about trust. 

J

Ah OK, thanks for that info. I admit I thought it would be like the France away game. 

But, isn't there an option to scam you when you initially pay?

2 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Got 2 x Slovakia vs Route B qualifier in Düsseldorf on the 21st. 
Opposition could be one of Bosnia, Ukraine, Iceland or Israel. 

I would love it if it were the Iceland fans in the end. 

J

Iceland fans. Not being funny but... WHY? 

24 minutes ago, BryanBlessed said:

Ah OK, thanks for that info. I admit I thought it would be like the France away game. 

But, isn't there an option to scam you when you initially pay?

If you are next to the guy outside the stadium. You can hand him half transfer then hand them the other half. 

I used reputable ticket tout agencies for Euro 2020 and it worked a treat. Apart from paying £250 for a €30 ticket. But I went in with my eyes open. 

J

1 hour ago, DaveM said:

Myself and 3 others applied for 216 tickets over the last 2 windows. We mixed it up so some of us applied for many games, some for 1 or 2.  ZERO.  Cant help think but think theres UEFA not-as-random-as-they-say-dodginess at hand...  😞

Loads of folk posting on Pie & Bovril seem to have been successful. Maybe UEFA are messageboard biased? 🤔

7 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I applied but haven’t received any email at all. Neither a successful application or an unsuccessful application notification. Has anyone not received any email at all. ? 

Majority of people haven’t received emails. Although I think the successful ones have. 

If you log into the portal it will tell you the results. 

22 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I applied but haven’t received any email at all. Neither a successful application or an unsuccessful application notification. Has anyone not received any email at all. ? 

There was about 4 hours between my sons email & mine. My brother hasn't had one but logged into his account & it said unsuccessful for the Germany game(he already had ssc tickets for the other 2 games)

18 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

If you are next to the guy outside the stadium. You can hand him half transfer then hand them the other half. 

I used reputable ticket tout agencies for Euro 2020 and it worked a treat. Apart from paying £250 for a €30 ticket. But I went in with my eyes open. 

J

I'd definitely pay that or more for the Switzerland game. There seem to be quite a lot already on stubhub but I guess it's better waiting for the Uefa resale.

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Got 7 tickets. 4 that l’ll be using that are Scotland games and around base camp. The other 3 aren’t of interest to me

I’ll be on spaghetti hoops until the resale portal opens just so I can get my hole

What non-Scotland games did you get mate?  I’m on the look out for a few games but depends on category, etc.