codes from Uefa received? - Page 26 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, rOsCo2 said:

Found it!!

image.thumb.png.f5b542803c6123cd554abb9ed5fa9788.png

Good to see, I e-mailed them around 1:30pm this afternoon and attached the order numbers and a screenshot of the message being displayed. Hopefully they will get linked together then (even though this won't guarantee being sat together).  Thanks again

28 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Just wondering if anybody knows of someone who has paid 400 or 600 euros for a ticket.

Don’t know a single sole. Or seen anyone on the TAMB or FB who’s paid for the €400 and up. That said, I wouldn’t be crowing about it. I’d be trying to bury the evidence from my wife.

J

5 hours ago, Toepoke said:

I had €30 tickets for Switzerland and Hungary in my basket at 12:01 and it wouldn't let me get to the payment stage for a few tries then emptied my basket 😖

By the time I went back in the FF were gone but I'm more than happy with Cat3 for those games. Really easy to enter the other lads order numbers as well, so hopefully we're all sitting (standing) together.

It'll be interesting to see how many paid for the top bin Munich prices, FF and Cat 3 were gone within the first 5 minutes or so!

Managed to grab FF for all 3 games, however I seem to be in a minority which leaves me sitting alone for all the games. Boo hoo I know.

It doesn't look like you can enter the order number to "seat with" unless all tickets in the same order match the categories. For example I have FF 3x the guy I want to seat with has FF 2x and a Cat 3.

2 hours ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

Tattiescone, I haven't been able to use the 'Seat With' option as my girlfriend got a different category for the Switzerland match and your post will explain why.

I've had a read through the info online and I don't think it clearly says anywhere that this would be the case i.e We have the same category for the Germany and Hungary matches so I thought that I would be able to use the 'Seat With' option for those games (unless I couldn't find that info, can you share?). 

I'm not going to get too worked up though as I got FF tickets for all 3 matches and she got FF for games 1 and 3. We paid a total of 235 EUR for all six tickets. If we had done single ticket transactions we could have possibly ended up paying a bit more. I think we've all had enough panic with the ticket sale today and the fuck up yesterday!! 🤪

I think there will be quite a few in the same boat and as for matches 1 and 3, I will be doing my best to be seated together seeing as they are in the same price category after all. It's usually a bit of a free for all at away matches as I'm sure you will have experienced and I don't mind swapping seats if it's with a same category ticket. Match 2, naturally, will be different, as we are in different categories.

Hope you guys got sorted!! 😁

I’ve seen people on fb suggest that they’ve contacted UEFA with this scenario and they will link the games you have a common category. 

Edit: just seen others beat me to it with this info. 

Any more success stories with this? We have this scenario in our group but haven’t contacted uefa yet. 

Edited by AlfieMoon

1 minute ago, radian_13 said:

Anyone have any luck on their mobile or definitely better using a laptop?

Laptop for sure mate, hearing of people having a mare on phone.

Have your access code copied and pasted into the submission box and submit it bang on time.

I also had my card details typed out so that I could quickly copy and paste them in. They'll also need your home address. Depending on how quickly you can type it may be quicker to just copy and paste these details.

Also make sure you've added your passport number to your UEFA account.

I'm always pro-computer, but today for some reason we had better luck on 2 phones.

Can't explain why.

I'll just add that one of our problems today was one waiting for another to join them in the same category ('cause we'd read that you needed to do that to sit together) and ran out of time.   Bombed out, but got away with it in the end, however stressful.

Sincerely good luck tonight/tomorrow, though it's only a game 🙄

Did any 12+ pointers buy their ticket last night or this morning? If so what tickets where left? Cat 1 + 2 only or where there cat 3 ones left for 1st and 2nd game?

Trying to gauge our strategy for noon today, whether to go for cheapest or go straight for second cheapest left so me and 3 pals can get same category even if it costs more we want to sit together.

Edited by beeky86

18 minutes ago, beeky86 said:

so me and 3 pals can get same category even if it costs more we want to sit together.

I am always wondering why this is followed so strict. In Germany at league games you have terrace standing but even if there is all seaters, nobody really cares. Just take a space in the stand as you come. I also think stewards at Euros 2024 will not be too strict as in Germany this topic is not so important in Bundesliga. I do get that you may want to buy the same section though so you can do this together :-)

3 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

A lot will miss out for game 2 and 3. 

Switzerland and Hungary will be sold out by 10 past 12 imo 

Tweet for the Germany game.

3,500 tickets remain all in Cat 1, 2 and 3. Presumably the vast majority in Cat 1 and 2.

From memory, there are about 14,000 people on 11 points. Going to be a smash and grab at best, wouldn't be surprised if people prioritise the HUN and SWI games

SSC just posted what is left over for today,

Germany, Approx. 3500 Standard Tickets- CAT 1, CAT 2 & CAT 3 Remaining.

Switzerland, Approx. 3500 Standard Tickets - CAT 1 & CAT 2 Remaining.

Hungary, Approx. 3500 Standard Tickets- CAT 1, CAT 2 & CAT 3 Remaining.

14 hours ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

I've had a read through the info online and I don't think it clearly says anywhere that this would be the case i.e We have the same category for the Germany and Hungary matches so I thought that I would be able to use the 'Seat With' option for those games (unless I couldn't find that info, can you share?). 

I'm in the same boat with my mate - same category in 2 out of 3 games but it won't let us link our order numbers. There is definitely nothing online that says that would be the case. I emailed the SSC about it and they said to contact UEFA so I've sent UEFA a message and had an acknowledgment albeit no actual reply. Will let you know if I find a solution.