codes from Uefa received? - Page 5 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

I donā€™t necessarily disagree but itā€™s not something that is normally considered.

Whether having more loyalty points should entitle someone to first go at cheaper tickets is debatable but itā€™s not how it normally works. The SFA alway base the sales schedule on how many tickets are an available and open the sale to the number of members accordingly and donā€™t take the price into consideration. Admittedly there isnā€™t normally such a difference between the cheapest and most expensive tickets.

The vast majority (if not everyone who wants one) of 32-12 pointers will get a ticket for the Germany game for ā‚¬195 tomorrow.

Maybe itā€™s something the SFA will consider if we continue to qualify regularly?Ā 

When you have 4 in a family 195 becomes a bit much!

Ā 

11 minutes ago, fazlikeus said:

does anyone know if we will receive three codes or one for for all three games. its not clear and the info from SFA seems to contradict one for each game? will you be able to buy one ticket at a time? or you have to buy all three in one shot?

Ā 

I thinks itā€™s 3 codes for today and from tomorrow only 1 for 11 pointers!Ā 

5 minutes ago, macwomble said:

Yeh its not clear the also state in the mai

"Members on 32-12 points will receive an Access Code guaranteeing tickets to all three matches." clear as mud.

12 minutes ago, macwomble said:

My take is itā€™s a link to the ticketing website.

And three individual alphanumeric codes, one for each game that you copy and paste into the ticketing website.

J