Celtic v Sevco - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic v Sevco

3 hours ago, ger intae them said:

2 wins and a draw in the league……reasonably competitive I’d say.Β 
obviously not the rampant dominance you want……. but maybe that goes on the arrogant supporter thread.

Nothing arrogant about being Champions of Scotland, the class of the league, the club everyone is chasing. That's no arrogance fella, that's reality....

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Desmond.Β 

Do you know the best odds on it are 10/1 ?

Ladbrokes even have it at 9/1 which must be the lowest ever and a fucking disgrace

Β 

To put it into perspective there has only been a 2-2 draw between Rangers & Celtic twice in the last 18 fucking years and one of them was in the cup

11 hours ago, ger intae them said:

obviously not the rampant dominance you want……. but maybe that goes on the arrogant supporter thread.

Currently 2nd in the table too......thats quote competitive πŸ˜† 🀣 

7 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

To put it into perspective there has only been a 2-2 draw between Rangers & Celtic twice in the last 18 fucking years and one of them was in the cup

Probably reflecting β€œthe weight of money” more than the actual chances of it occurring, Β the EPL Sunday 4 o’clock games have some ridiculous prices for 2-2s given the form/stats of the teams that are playing.

58 minutes ago, slasher said:

Was waiting till I saw the team. Now I’ve seen it 3-0 defeat on the cards. It could be different if we start well and are clinical on the break but I seriously doubt it!

I’m not sure we’ve got 3 goals in us and we’re almost certain to concede the way our defence is playing.Β 

17 hours ago, ger intae them said:

Nothing arrogant about being Champions of Scotland, the class of the league, the club everyone is chasing. That's no arrogance fella, that's reality....

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I’m not sure we’ve got 3 goals in us and we’re almost certain to concede the way our defence is playing.Β 

I honestly can’t believe we’ve won that with that team. The huns are actually much worse than I thought they were. Beale is a fuckin dud, tick tock for him. I still can’t believe his tactics but fair play to Brendan for tweaking things, he totally schooled Beale in the first half. If you look at the team that finished the game it’s basically a second string, the fact that the huns couldn’t find a way back during that period says it all.

Delighted to win obviously but the board don’t get a pass from me. We’ll get fuckin humped in Europe and that’s on them and their complete lack of ambition. Hopefully any shite about Rodgers not being a top class coach put to bed. If he can get a tune out of that team he has shown his quality already! πŸ‘

Edited by slasher

39 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Was talking to a Rangers fan and that's exactly how he described it without Celtic fans there.

Well they’ve only themselves to blame πŸ˜‚ Anyway Rangers teams historically play better without fans anyway πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ