Cyprus tickets from sfa - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cyprus tickets from sfa

thesaint

2 hours ago, thesaint said:

I'm thinking that tickets for the Cyprus game from the supporters club will be posted next week. Some folk are having a two week holiday and will be possibly be leaving by next Friday or thereabouts. 

Do you think the SFA give a shit about that?

When the SSC called me about me missing a digit on my passport number they told me that they were aware folks were travelling for holidays but would only get tix back to  them after Cyprus FA had processed all passport numbers.... Also said that there were quite a  few queries and members weren't getting back to them. So, it's muppets like me that might have caused a delay.

6 minutes ago, GLOSTA said:

When the SSC called me about me missing a digit on my passport number they told me that they were aware folks were travelling for holidays but would only get tix back to  them after Cyprus FA had processed all passport numbers.... Also said that there were quite a  few queries and members weren't getting back to them. So, it's muppets like me that might have caused a delay.

Well, at least we know who to blame now. 😉 🤣

16 hours ago, thesaint said:

I'm thinking that tickets for the Cyprus game from the supporters club will be posted next week. Some folk are having a two week holiday and will be possibly be leaving by next Friday or thereabouts. 

There was the option to collect in person. 

3 hours ago, SteveMcD said:

There was the option to collect in person. 

Exactly. An option. Also the option to get it delivered. Would like to think three weeks after payment should be plenty delivery time. For what it's worth i think they will be posted early next week. 

Hi,

Question from someone who has zero idea how any of this works, so be gentle. 😊

I no longer live in Scotland, not been to a game for 20+ years but the idea of going to see this game came up so started googling on how to buy tickets and came across this forum.

(Why this game? It's a birthday weekend and 5 year old son has really got interested in football recently so thought it would be a cool experience. 

We watched the Norway game and was chaos at home 🤣

Potentially planning for a trip to Germany next year if......if....you know)

So back to the question, what hoops do I need to jump through to buy some tickets for me and the family?

Is it completely impossible?

Sold out?

Need to be member of some club for X months etc etc. 

Appreciate any response / help, whether it's good news or not. 

Thanks

14 minutes ago, TartanSpice said:

Anyone still waiting for tickets? Had nothing through the post yet, and haven’t had an email saying chosen for collection either. 😕

Think i would fire an email off to them to find out if they have been posted. Getting towards the business end of things now. Better safe than sorry. 

On 8/28/2023 at 4:04 PM, Silversand said:

Seems to be the way nowadays, shame, I liked the old school ticket style. 

We were in Luzern for the Hibs match & they issued proper old school tickets.

At the Euros you could only get your tickets on the app.... but you could pay extra for a souvenir paper ticket 

We ended up phoning up SFA as 2 of our guys got tickets Saturday but nothing for us(same town) , I ended up thinking we were to pick up but our other guy phoned and they said our tickets were sent out ! The usual posties saving 4days mail before heading out to deliver we got ours yesterday ! So my reckoning phone up as the posties are feckin at it !!!