Season 23/24 - Page 59 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

11am pitch inspection passed.

The rain is on, and another inspection at 3.30pm.

I can already feel the staunch anger simmering 🤣

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The pitch looked fine from the Sky clips. 

It's all a massive overreaction, the game will be on and Dundee will lie down to Rangers. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

More confusion than anger.  What was the point of the 11am inspection when it was clear the weather was to worsen and a later inspection would always be needed.  It's farcical.

Just seen a clip of the Dens pitch and the covers they apparently hired from Celtic.  I don't know why but I was expecting something a bit more....advanced than a couple of big tarpaulins held down by breeze blocks.  Surely they could have got them from a local Jewson's rather than waiting to get them sent up the A9!!  And maybe got ones that covered the whole pitch! 

2 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

The pitch looked fine from the Sky clips. 

It's all a massive overreaction, the game will be on and Dundee will lie down to Rangers. 

I hope they don't lie down. This has the potential to be a banana skin for Sevco, I done know why to be fair, just think Dundee might sneak a point. Sevco just coming off a big match on Sunday, wet pitch, away from the shit hole, anything can happen.. Pressure is on Sevco now, as is on Celtic, one slip up from either team and the league is gone....

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

😂

What a farce. Sky must be thinking we are total amateurs . Probably middle of next week now and it will interesting to see what Motherwell and Hibs think about it as Dundee will effectively know what they need to do in terms of results.   

44 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

What a farce. Sky must be thinking we are total amateurs . Probably middle of next week now and it will interesting to see what Motherwell and Hibs think about it as Dundee will effectively know what they need to do in terms of results.   

I only ever see Rangers fans worrying about what sky think. Fuck them

40 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I was looking forward to this match actually.. Should have been played last week, but we all know why it wasn't... Typical Scottish football helping out the rangers before they play Celtic....

Dundee were using Celtic's pitch covers, lobby your club to buy better ones.

Just now, LoganRoy said:

Given what you've just posted from Aberdeen, who needs VAR.

I am firmly in the camp that thinks VAR should be launched into the North Sea🤣

19 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Sources tell me Celtic will be at Rugby Park in midweek for the second last game, St Mirren v Killie on the final Saturday.

Who knows!

Be a sore one missing Paisley but i think it'll be a dead rubber by then anyway.

19 minutes ago, Bobster said:

Could they have moved Rangers game v Ross County and played the Dundee game on Saturday so no club gets an advantage of knowing what they need to do?

Aye, let's shaft Aberdeen so we can fit a game in for Rangers.

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, let's shaft Aberdeen so we can fit a game in for Rangers.

I don’t give a shit about Rangers 😂 I (wrongly) thought it was Dundee’s last game before the split. Apologies Aberdeen fans 😅