Season 23/24 - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

13 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Robson pointing to a run of home games coming up to give some sort of positive outlook. 

He's got the worst start to a league campaign after 6 games out if the last 6 managers.

The only positive is aberdeen totally out played hibs in every department except the one that matters most. Marshall saved them and arguably so did collum and the VAR

Edited by vanderark14

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/spfl-premiership-could-ban-plastic-31588641

Of all the things to prioritise.

How about making cup finals a more equal and fair game? How about broadcasting more matches not involving just two teams? How about getting refs to declare who they support before they start so there is no chance of bias? 

Nope let's screw the teams who have plastic pitches. I know there are some who don't like these pitches but I've yet to see a coherent or strong argument against them. I can't remember who it was, possibly @Diamond Scot who posted the stats for injuries on plastic pitches and there was next to no difference between them and grass pitches.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

The only positive is aberdeen totally out played hibs in every department except the one that matters most. Marshall saved them and arguably so did collum and the VAR

The reverse of that has got you into a cup final, funny old game as someone once said 

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Massive win but we should have won that by a distance. Hearts are a really long ball team which surprised me. How many times does Lunstram give the ball away in dangerous positions. ?

I thought Lundstram, along with Balogun, was one of our better players tonight. Quite enjoyed the game though as you say we should have been out of sight instead of backs to the wall for the last 10 minutes. 

7 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I thought Lundstram, along with Balogun, was one of our better players tonight. Quite enjoyed the game though as you say we should have been out of sight instead of backs to the wall for the last 10 minutes. 

Yes he did play well but he has moments when he makes crazy passes. However he plays the enforcer role really well. Balogun was excellent. 

21 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Another match without a penalty to Rangers. I’m getting paranoid. Celtic extend their penalty count to 9. We’re 2 behind now. We must do better. 

They’re saving them up for when you really need them, no point wasting them in a game you’re already winning. A bit like playing your joker in it’s a Knockout, incidentally how’s the penalty count for the diddy teams?

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

The cherry on top was brining on shayden morris

I’m nae his biggest fan but Shayden Morris did far more in the short time he played the Duk did for the 70 odd minutes he played. Robson should’ve made changes at half time but stood like a rabbit in headlights clueless, it was blatantly obvious where the problems were, no tempo in moving the ball about with little imagination. It didn’t help that the ref was abysmal, Killie wasted so much time that game should’ve gone way past 10 o’clock.

2 hours ago, dan cake said:

They’re saving them up for when you really need them, no point wasting them in a game you’re already winning. A bit like playing your joker in it’s a Knockout, incidentally how’s the penalty count for the diddy teams?

Also still nae penalty against them, maybe worth sticking a wad on them getting to the 100 game mark untainted 😵‍💫odds for that are probably evens or 2-1 at best tho 😜