Scottish Cup Final Confirmed !! - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final Confirmed !!

Celtic vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle, June 3, Hampden Park, Glasgow.... Wait for it...................

Big Ramy 1314 will be there!!! Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ticket sorted....

Mrs.Ramy booked my flight.... Confirmed !!!!  Never been to a Cup Final in my life..... I am fuckin buzzin !!!

Happy Fuckin retirement Ramy....🤣🤣🤣✈️✈️✈️😍😍😍

1 hour ago, scottincarlisle said:

Don't forget to go & visit Cathkin, I'm expecting a selfie of you on the terraces.

That is defo happening pal..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Going to be in Durham visiting my sister. They ate taking me to the Stadium Of Light for a tour as they support Sunderland... Getting a drive to Newcastle ground aswell.. some holiday this will be..  😉😉

Sunderland is a shit hole, I went there to see Rihanna once 🙈😂 and couldn’t get out quickly enough. Great decision to stay in Newcastle. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Sunderland is a shit hole, I went there to see Rihanna once 🙈😂 and couldn’t get out quickly enough. Great decision to stay in Newcastle. 

I have to go down to Sunderland regularly for work and can confirm it’s shitholeness. 

57 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I have to go down to Sunderland regularly for work and can confirm it’s shitholeness. 

I third what you and dunn have said. I had to go twice for work and also had a freebie at a Sunderland match when they were in the EPL...................straight back to Newcastle for the night

16 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Have heard that about Sunderland, I won't be there long, just want to see the stadium. Then over to St.James Park, I live visiting football stadiums regardless of who's ground it is DD. Cheers for the heads up. I'll remember to keep my mouth shut in Sunderland though...🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿