Spanish home end - Page 2 - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spanish home end

MegabusTA

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, calum83 said:

I’m taking no chances buying the minute the go on sale. Didn’t get a ticket for Norway so not going to let that happen 

Surely when the venue is announced you can work out if you have enough points. Even assuming worst case scenario 5% allocation, could be over 2500, obviously depends what point level you're on. Hopefully we get 10+% allocation in one of the Seville stadiums if the rumours are true.

Will be keeping my eyes fixed on the RFEF tickets page like a hawk.  Flight to Madrid direct on the Wednesday evening from Zurich where I live, then high speed train down on the morning of game day.  Air Bnb sorted in the old centre of Seville for 2 nights, it's all coming together lovely.

22 hours ago, p gala ta said:

Had a look at RFEF site . When the tickets come on sale will they be e-tickets you can run off at home cos an earlier post was on about having to print them in a Spanish bank ? 

Last time in Alicante you just put the card used to purchase online into the cash point, select English & follow the instructions & out pops the tickets. Pretty straightforward. 

1 hour ago, scottincarlisle said:

Last time in Alicante you just put the card used to purchase online into the cash point, select English & follow the instructions & out pops the tickets. Pretty straightforward. 

The ServiCaixa machines at La Caixa Bank.

However, I believe Ticketmaster may have acquired ServiCaixa from the bank.

This is quite old, but...

"ServiCaixa’s current owner is la Caixa, a leading Spanish bank and financial services group. As part of the planned deal, Ticketmaster will enter into a multi-year marketing and distribution deal with la Caixa.

"Ticketmaster will be able to offer tickets directly through the bank’s 8,100 ATMs, and the new Ticketmaster Spain will offer la Caixa customers a greater diversity of ticket inventory."

Best double-check all this on the Ticketmaster.es site though.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/23/2023 at 11:59 AM, GLOSTA said:

Spanish FA (RFEF) ticketing page is now allowing registration for advance notice of ticket sales...

Screenshot_20230723_115434_Chrome.jpg

So... when they go on sale... anyone idea which sections closest to away end? Three of my boys coming and whilst they have all been SSC members for more than 15 years, two definitely wont have enough away (been in home ends)  points for SSC tix.

Because the Spanish move around their games from stadium to stadium, and even more so because this stadium isn't one either Betis or Seville's home stadium, I don't think we'll have a clue which sections of the home end are closest to the away end until the TA holders with enough points start to get tickets because there's no "standard" away end on a weekly/regular basis at this stadium for either league or international games

On 8/3/2023 at 2:35 PM, lyonhibs said:

Because the Spanish move around their games from stadium to stadium, and even more so because this stadium isn't one either Betis or Seville's home stadium, I don't think we'll have a clue which sections of the home end are closest to the away end until the TA holders with enough points start to get tickets because there's no "standard" away end on a weekly/regular basis at this stadium for either league or international games

Who’s stadium is it?

Do they just have a random stadium knocking about?

J

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, BinosWest said:

The tickets aren’t on sale yet.

Oh right thought they were bar we drink in Alicante we got the bar owner who we’ve known for many years to look for us last week perhaps we didn’t fully understand what he was saying as our Spanish is not great and his English isn’t that good either cheers for that 👍

7 hours ago, lyonhibs said:

Aye, looks like they haven't translated it yet for the ENG version. I'm duly signed up to be notified when they go on sale so fingers crossed

The English version was definitely there when I signed up to it. Maybe deleted because of all the ‘English’ sounding email addresses?