Euro qualifiers - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

38 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I don’t want Wales to progress. Too many bad memories of recent games in Cardiff. The last 2 I attended. 

Agreed - The whole saga with Bale carrying them left a sour taste

Welsh Gits

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Agreed - The whole saga with Bale carrying them left a sour taste

Welsh Gits

Not to mention Aaron Rambo Ramsey - injured with every club he has been at yet makes it to Wales games

Just looked at Finland's results

They must have been in one right shite group to get a play off spot - they are fucking murder

5 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

Heavy prices for flights and hotels coming their way 😂

I wouldn't worry about that. The Welsh fans are arrogant enough that 90% of them will have booked flights and a hotel as soon as they secured a playoff spot 😜

Georgia have qualified for the Euros

I don't usually mind smaller nations doing well but I really didn't want them to qualify. A team full of arseholes with the biggest arsehole being their star player 

Happy for Poland to have beaten Wales, but they looked pretty damn poor in extra time. They also cost me a fortune in bets thanks to their dismal qualifying campaign, bastards.

Georgia is a wonderful country, but their fans at the recent game in Georgia were absolute utter scum, and their team is just as bad. A year ago, I would have wanted them to qualify, but can't say Im happy for them now.

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Happy for Poland to have beaten Wales, but they looked pretty damn poor in extra time. They also cost me a fortune in bets thanks to their dismal qualifying campaign, bastards.

Georgia is a wonderful country, but their fans at the recent game in Georgia were absolute utter scum, and their team is just as bad. A year ago, I would have wanted them to qualify, but can't say Im happy for them now.

Delighted the daffodil eaters are out, feck them!

Georgia is indeed a great country. Do they still pipe in crowd noise at the stadium to shut you up? They defo did the last time I was in Tbilisi.

Edited by slasher

21 hours ago, slasher said:

Georgia is indeed a great country. Do they still pipe in crowd noise at the stadium to shut you up? 

They launched full cups of beer/juice into the Scotland end from high above instead. Nice people, football fans not so much

• 2 weeks later...