Tickets - Page 3 - Norway v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

adamntg

On 4/14/2023 at 6:17 PM, GLOSTA said:

I may have one spare in Norway end.  DM if interested and I will let you know. 500Kr face value. Section 412. 

Thanks for all the messages but someone got in quick and I have promised to them.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torsdag slipper vi 500 restbilletter til Norge - Skottland på Ullevaal Stadion den 17. juni. Det kommer av at blant annet bortelaget ikke benytter seg av full billettkvote til kampen.

Billettene blir lagt ut torsdag 20. april kl 10:00 på denne siden.

Extra 500 tickets going on sale through Norwegian FA website. On sale Thursday at 10am. 

Strangely though it translates that the 'away team has not used the full quota for the match'. Seems like the NFA are saying the SFA could have had more tickets but chose to just take the 1350?

11 minutes ago, Rawlinho said:

Torsdag slipper vi 500 restbilletter til Norge - Skottland på Ullevaal Stadion den 17. juni. Det kommer av at blant annet bortelaget ikke benytter seg av full billettkvote til kampen.

Extra 500 tickets going on sale through Norwegian FA website. On sale Thursday at 10am. 

Strangely though it translates that the 'away team has not used the full quota for the match'. Seems like the NFA are saying the SFA could have had more tickets but chose to just take the 1350?

Really wouldn't surprise me, the SSC has been a shambles since they no longer had to worry about coining it in from membership fees. The days of knowing everyone in the SSC office by name, them fighting for bigger allocations & feeling like you were a part of a club run in the supporters' interests appear to be long gone - it's nothing more than a ticket selling platform now.

33 minutes ago, Rawlinho said:

Yeah I just saw this in the email form the Norwegian FA, it's pretty shocking if it's true. If anyone who is more confrontational than me contacts the SFA to query it, i'd love to know what they say.

1 hour ago, Miike said:

Yeah I just saw this in the email form the Norwegian FA, it's pretty shocking if it's true. If anyone who is more confrontational than me contacts the SFA to query it, i'd love to know what they say.

If this is true it's a f.. king disgrace. They should be issuing an explanation quick style. To not take the full amount possible and forcing guys to buy tickets in the home end is unforgivable. What do they think they exist for?I would suggest getting the biggest amount of tickets for their members would be high on the list. 

To be fair got a quick reply from the ssc. They said we took our full allocation and the tickets returned to Norway were CAT 1 players allocation which are nothing to do with the ssc(although can't see the players getting anywhere near 500 tickets to start with never mind returning 500).Anyway they said they have informed the Norwegian fa about this and they have now removed the part about us returning unsold tickets from their site. 

17 minutes ago, thesaint said:

To be fair got a quick reply from the ssc. They said we took our full allocation and the tickets returned to Norway were CAT 1 players allocation which are nothing to do with the ssc(although can't see the players getting anywhere near 500 tickets to start with never mind returning 500).Anyway they said they have informed the Norwegian fa about this and they have now removed the part about us returning unsold tickets from their site. 

I’ve wondered for the past few years just how big a number the players get for games and what goes on behind closed doors at the SFA.  

If you remember the number of Gilmour clan were visible at Wembley during the Euros. Not that I begrudge those family seeing their young boy, but makes you wonder. 

Also, interesting that they’ve said ‘nothing to do with SSC’. Doesn’t mean it’s nothing to do with the SFA. They are fucking at it if you ask me. 

9 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

I’ve wondered for the past few years just how big a number the players get for games and what goes on behind closed doors at the SFA.  

If you remember the number of Gilmour clan were visible at Wembley during the Euros. Not that I begrudge those family seeing their young boy, but makes you wonder. 

Also, interesting that they’ve said ‘nothing to do with SSC’. Doesn’t mean it’s nothing to do with the SFA. They are fucking at it if you ask me. 

500 returns from players seem a ridiculous amount. Anyway as i said they informed the Norwegian fa and they have apparantly removed the claim that we didn't take our full allocation. 

1 minute ago, thesaint said:

500 returns from players seem a ridiculous amount. Anyway as i said they informed the Norwegian fa and they have apparantly removed the claim that we didn't take our full allocation. 

Agree that I can’t imagine us having that many. Still, I think the question is - have the SFA returned tickets.  

My understand is each member of the squad is entitled to a max of 3 "comp" tickets (game at Wembley mates of a current member of the squad got into a rather heated confrontation with the SSC girls because their envelope of tickets only had 3 rather than the promised 6) and former players can get one also (I met Jamie Mackies entire family over in Prague for the 5-6-0 game years ago, and there was at least 10 of them there.... then I met him and his sister in the line at Wembley for one of the games under Strachan...  and Ikechi Anya's mum and brother still go to games home and away) so the SFA do get a considerable number, but 500 seems well over the top!

Edited by wanderer

3 hours ago, AlfieMoon said:

Agree that I can’t imagine us having that many. Still, I think the question is - have the SFA returned tickets.  

Hope not. Got to ask what reason they would have to do that? Can't think of any reasons off hand. The SSC said we took the full amount  offered to us. 

In European games each club get around 200 cat 1 tickets in addition to the allocation. Usually for exec ticket holders , players families, debenture holders etc. So imagine its same for international football.

Clearly if they have returned some of these the sfa don't want normal.fans sat in these seats.

On 14 points so if anyone has a spare il take it.