Angus Gunn - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Angus Gunn

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Talk about not asking the real questions, does seem to be a case of not decided rather than the more simple second choice.

Look up the definition of naive in the dictionary. It describes anybody who believes that lot of old fanny. 

19 hours ago, thesaint said:

Look up the definition of naive in the dictionary. It describes anybody who believes that lot of old fanny. 

You don't know any more about it than anyone else but at least you are keeping your moaning about Gunn to this thread.

44 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Disgrace if true...

Perhaps, I don't think any player should be told they're guaranteed to play but given the alternatives (and casting aside the Gunn prejudices) he's by far the best keeper available to us.  If he was 100% Scottish this wouldn't even have been questioned

56 minutes ago, todd said:

Perhaps, I don't think any player should be told they're guaranteed to play but given the alternatives (and casting aside the Gunn prejudices) he's by far the best keeper available to us.  If he was 100% Scottish this wouldn't even have been questioned

Zander Clarke would swim the shark infested waters of the river Clyde to get to Hampden and play for Scotland, this Gunn cnut couldnae even be bothered with his arse as he would rather be playing for his beloved England!! Yet Gunn just walks into the Scotland dressing room and claims the No.1 Goalkeeper jersey!!! Fuckin disgraceful !!!

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Zander Clarke would swim the shark infested waters of the river Clyde to get to Hampden and play for Scotland, this Gunn cnut couldnae even be bothered with his arse as he would rather be playing for his beloved England!! Yet Gunn just walks into the Scotland dressing room and claims the No.1 Goalkeeper jersey!!! Fuckin disgraceful !!!

Aye, you should stick to Facebook links 

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I think the river Clyde is mainly faeces infested!

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why? Because I have an opinion? He wanted fuck all to do with Scotland, soon as he realized he would never get a game with England, he decides to represent us? Fuck him !!

You are entitled to an opinion but don't go in the huff when your opinion gets mocked or questioned. 

'Fuck him'

'Cunt'

He's going to be the new  keeper for Scotland, neither you nor I know why he chose Scotland....... Calling him a cunt and saying fuck him is what I'd expect from a 12 year old not a grown man

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

You are entitled to an opinion but don't go in the huff when your opinion gets mocked or questioned. 

'Fuck him'

'Cunt'

He's going to be the new  keeper for Scotland, neither you nor I know why he chose Scotland....... Calling him a cunt and saying fuck him is what I'd expect from a 12 year old not a grown man

"There's something out there and it ain't no grown man"

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

'Fuck him'

'Cunt'

I will apologize for my language, but I will never change my opinion.. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

28 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

'Fuck him'

'Cunt'

He never chose Scotland ffs !!! Scotland was his only chance at international football !!! Fact !!

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

He never chose Scotland ffs !!! Scotland was his only chance at international football !!! Fact !!

Clarke wanted him, he decided to play for us FACT

He will be as committed as everyone is my guess 

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Clarke wanted him, he decided to play for us FACT

He will be as committed as everyone is my guess 

Aye, after Southgate snubbed him. Trust me, he would have been right up Southgates arse had it came down to us or them !! FACT !! Anyhoo, no more on this subject. Mon the Scotland  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👊👊👊

1 hour ago, todd said:

I think the river Clyde is mainly faeces infested!

It’s nowhere near Hampden either. 

He’d have a good half hour walk whilst soaking wet and stinking of the aforementioned faeces. 

Edited by Texas Pete

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye, after Southgate snubbed him. Trust me, he would have been right up Southgates arse had it came down to us or them !! FACT !! Anyhoo, no more on this subject. Mon the Scotland  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👊👊👊

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦