Indyref 2 (2) - Page 180 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Another by election disaster yesterday in motherwell, something needs to change and change quick.

I don't think there will be a quick fix. There will be a few losses before they turn the corner but it can be done. Humza and Flynn are very slowly winning be over.

9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't think there will be a quick fix. There will be a few losses before they turn the corner but it can be done. Humza and Flynn are very slowly winning be over.

Not a hope in hell they'll turn it round. Not a hope. And the sooner they're finished the better.

12 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

They are?

Yes they are winning me over.

9 minutes ago, mariokempes said:

Not a hope in hell they'll turn it round. Not a hope. And the sooner they're finished the better.

Ok

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Yes they are winning me over.

Ok

I voted snp for nearly 50 years. Since Alex left they've systematically destroyed the party and any chance of Independence for the foreseeable.  Ludicrous polices, farcical green coalition etc etc   Just a continuous shambles . 

Genuinely sorry if yiu cannot see that. 

Just now, mariokempes said:

I voted snp for nearly 50 years. Since Alex left they've systematically destroyed the party and any chance of Independence for the foreseeable.  Ludicrous polices, farcical green coalition etc etc   Just a continuous shambles . 

Genuinely sorry if yiu cannot see that. 

I have seen it and I lost faith but VERY slowly huma is winning me over. He hasn't won me over, they've got a long way to go

Genuinely sorry if you are so closed minded 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I have seen it and I lost faith but VERY slowly huma is winning me over. He hasn't won me over, they've got a long way to go

Genuinely sorry if you are so closed minded 

I'm not closed minded. Fed up being lied to to since the referendum..just 1 more mandate.. naw thanks.

22 hours ago, mariokempes said:

They might - just might - stop the rot, but I can't see any way they'll maintain even close to the same number of MPs as in 2019, or win the next HR as comfortably as they did in 2021, let alone get us any further to independence.

That's yet another by-election loss under Humza's leadership and yet the only person under pressure has been his health secretary, and for spurious reasons too. 

Humza's currently taking the party where its opponents want it to go; his position will be fine until either the SNP is wiped-out at the next election, or he shows serious signs of turning the party around (which I can't see happening).

2 hours ago, scotlad said:

They might - just might - stop the rot, but I can't see any way they'll maintain even close to the same number of MPs as in 2019, or win the next HR as comfortably as they did in 2021, let alone get us any further to independence.

That's yet another by-election loss under Humza's leadership and yet the only person under pressure has been his health secretary, and for spurious reasons too. 

Humza's currently taking the party where its opponents want it to go; his position will be fine until either the SNP is wiped-out at the next election, or he shows serious signs of turning the party around (which I can't see happening).

Glad someone else can see it. 

Humza still giving fuel to the Hamas Humza brigade

Sorry - but he is electoral cancer

At least Sturgeon could gather a broad spectrum of appeal including those that wouldnt vote for Independence until the curtains were opened

19 hours ago, Toepoke said:

It will take more than one piece of unbiased reporting to believe there is any change however….

13 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Anyone siding with Angus Robertson needs to be taken with a deal of suspicion 

Loon, you could turn the milk turn sour at times. Absolutely any article that is showing a balanced and fairly positive view has to be applauded.  FFS,  people moan about this problem constantly.  And the fact there are so few negative comments compared to the usual onslaught of unionism is telling. I think the problem you have with this article is the  content,  rather than Angus Robertson’s cameo role. 

Whilst trying to be positive, is anyone joining this Believe in Scotland zoom meeting on Wednesday night ? Its a meeting of Yes Groups, its not political party related. If you are the organiser of a Yes group you can join. Or 2-3 representatives of Yes groups can join if your organiser nominates you. 
This is the topic.

IMG_8223.jpeg.aaa4569d5365bf041e44c9dc7c15cd12.jpeg

Edited by TDYER63

On 11/19/2023 at 12:08 PM, TDYER63 said:

It will take more than one piece of unbiased reporting to believe there is any change however….

Loon, you could turn the milk turn sour at times. Absolutely any article that is showing a balanced and fairly positive view has to be applauded.  FFS,  people moan about this problem constantly.  And the fact there are so few negative comments compared to the usual onslaught of unionism is telling. I think the problem you have with this article is the  content,  rather than Angus Robertson’s cameo role. 

Whilst trying to be positive, is anyone joining this Believe in Scotland zoom meeting on Wednesday night ? Its a meeting of Yes Groups, its not political party related. If you are the organiser of a Yes group you can join. Or 2-3 representatives of Yes groups can join if your organiser nominates you. 
This is the topic.

IMG_8223.jpeg.aaa4569d5365bf041e44c9dc7c15cd12.jpeg

Apologies , unfortunately I can’t get the bitter taste from my mouth with everything that has gone on internally to sabotage the party. We were so close, incompetence doesn’t cover it. A sore een to take