Indyref 2 (2) - Page 162 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, aaid said:

It sounds like shite.  Remember Hampden_Loon has a long track record of “hearing things” that never happen. 

Like the GRR going down like a house on fire? Like the current slide into a total train wreck? How many times have I warned that things will unravel like it is at the moment? And yet you still don’t see it,,, 

34 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Like the GRR going down like a house on fire? Like the current slide into a total train wreck? How many times have I warned that things will unravel like it is at the moment? And yet you still don’t see it,,, 

Dozens of times - how many times has it happened?

2 hours ago, aaid said:

Dozens of times - how many times has it happened?

GRR is a disaster, even you must admit that.  Split a perty for nothing more than Sturgeon being led down a rabbit hole by the greens.  Literally took a party on a crest of q wave to one that's shedding members at an alarming rate and sees independence looking like a pipe dream.

15 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Not exactly sure, whether it be coalition or what, he just said that moves were afoot and 14 snp msp’s were willing to move 

Ok, lets assume that is the case. Where would they move to ? Are you talking coalition as like The Independent Group in England a few years ago ? That didn’t end too well if I recall. 

I think something needs done as this current situation isn’t sustainable,  but I don’t  think its too clever to be drip feeding unknown and unsubstantiated information either. 

3 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

12% drop in vote share in the latest council election... i firmly believe with quick action the party can be saved, after the Rutherglen byelection will be the time to act

What should they do after the by-election ? Assuming they lose it. 

51 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Ok, lets assume that is the case. Where would they move to ? Are you talking coalition as like The Independent Group in England a few years ago ? That didn’t end too well if I recall. 

I think something needs done as this current situation isn’t sustainable,  but I don’t  think its too clever to be drip feeding unknown and unsubstantiated information either. 

I don’t think he was speaking of moving out of the party , I took it more as taking action,, he never gave anymore away. It could be utter bollox, but I would be very surprised if we get thumped in rutherglen and they don’t posture themselves in some way 

The MSM Monitor account (which was outed as an SNP staffer account) has named Joanna Cherry, Alex Neil, Kate Forbes, Ash Regan, Michelle Thomson, Fergus Ewing and Angus McNeil as "fringe malcontents" who can't adjust to the fact that a younger generation has replaced them and taken the party more socially left and have joined up with "Yesterday's men" and are bitter.

That socially left must mean Women having cocks

7 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

The MSM Monitor account (which was outed as an SNP staffer account) has named Joanna Cherry, Alex Neil, Kate Forbes, Ash Regan, Michelle Thomson, Fergus Ewing and Angus McNeil as "fringe malcontents" who can't adjust to the fact that a younger generation has replaced them and taken the party more socially left and have joined up with "Yesterday's men" and are bitter.

That socially left must mean Women having cocks

But they're not 'fringe' malcontents. I haven't got any figures at hand but iirc over 50% of the members voted for Kate and Ash in the recent elections for party leader.

4 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Clear the board, go back to what got us from a fringe party to the dominant one, do what’s best for Scotland and winning independence. 

Nothing happens on the Indy front until SNP are destroyed.   I saw that as someone who voted for them since 74. Since she took over its one disaster after another.  Hope she sees jail fir Salmond stitch up. 

Regardless we will never get anywhere with this crowd of arseholes.  I could go on..

The snp has been hijacked led by a private school cunt bred to steal and be dishonest. It’s what dey do . 
the snp was meant to be a means to an end followed by a first free election. The uk infection and inherent dishonesty led to the idea that the snp would be the continuity government of a self vote in Scotland which is obviously ludicrous, though the uk logic has very little to do with reality. 

1 hour ago, mariokempes said:

Nothing happens on the Indy front until SNP are destroyed.   I saw that as someone who voted for them since 74. Since she took over its one disaster after another.  Hope she sees jail fir Salmond stitch up. 

Regardless we will never get anywhere with this crowd of arseholes.  I could go on..

I disagree and believe we have a chance to recapture the soul of the party but it needs to be quickly, and I agree, anyone with any doubt regarding what happened to salmond needs to give themselves a shake,, this goes deeper than incompetence,, 

6 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

But they're not 'fringe' malcontents. I haven't got any figures at hand but iirc over 50% of the members voted for Kate and Ash in the recent elections for party leader.

Please don’t try and recast the election as something that it wasn’t. There wasn’t a “Kate and Ash” option on the ballot paper. 

Edited by aaid

24 minutes ago, aaid said:

Please don’t try and recast the election as something that it wasn’t. There wasn’t a “Kate and Ash” option on the ballot paper. 

Sorry, I'm not sure I get your point. All I'm saying is that it's misleading to portray them as fringe players when so recently they were standing to be party leader and between them got over 50% of the first choice votes. Half those who voted, voted for them, surely that's more than a 'fringe'?