Continuity TAMB - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Continuity TAMB

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Wtf ! I thought I would just give it a go using a password I use regularly but it populated my username automatically and let me in without a password using Face ID !  How the hell does that work ? This is like James Bond 😁

Don't get me started.   That fekkin' covid app refused to recognize a face when I took a pic of my face 🤢

On 3/3/2022 at 9:13 PM, Grim Jim said:

FFS, I started reading those old things again 🥸

I took my daughter to the pub last night for the first time.

Bought her a lager but she didn’t like it so I drank it and bought her a cider. She didn’t like that either so I drank that too. I thought right, kids these days like shorts, so I bought her a whisky. Didn’t like it so I ended up drinking that too.

I was that pished when we left the pub I could hardly push the pram home.

54 minutes ago, Bobster said:

Bought her a lager but she didn’t like it so I drank it and bought her a cider. She didn’t like that either so I drank that too. I thought right, kids these days like shorts, so I bought her a whisky. Didn’t like it so I ended up drinking that too.

😆 a vast improvement.   Sorry Fringo!

12 hours ago, Bobster said:

😂

7 daughters,  one for every day of the week ! 

Aaid if you think Ukraine vs Putin is bad wait till I meet you. That wee board is pure and unsullied, yes even by Fringo’s jokes. There’s no fuddery allowed on that board yet you’ve opened it up to some of the biggest. I’m not just sad Aaid I’m angry, very very angry. 
I now have to go and eat chocolate, drink whisky, listen to my musical god and as I’ve been doing for a couple of weeks reevaluate my ‘guilty crush’.

To those in the know, Bobster now has 8 daughters. 

23 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Aaid if you think Ukraine vs Putin is bad wait till I meet you. That wee board is pure and unsullied, yes even by Fringo’s jokes. There’s no fuddery allowed on that board yet you’ve opened it up to some of the biggest. I’m not just sad Aaid I’m angry, very very angry. 
I now have to go and eat chocolate, drink whisky, listen to my musical god and as I’ve been doing for a couple of weeks reevaluate my ‘guilty crush’.

To those in the know, Bobster now has 8 daughters. 

Go to hear from you again - no offence taken. 😆