Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead - Page 12 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead

andyg83

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that was the initial allocation, and then it was doubled some time afterwards. That's what one of the irish newspapers was reporting.

I can't actually find the tweet that was sent that said that. Hmm strange, they may have retracted it being wrong info? Dunno.

I thought that was the initial allocation, and then it was doubled some time afterwards. That's what one of the irish newspapers was reporting.

The article that was posted on here from an Irish paper was misleading. It was referring that the Irish had x amount for 1st away game, y for 2nd away & another 3200 had been secured for Parkhead for 3rd away. This was the total amount ROI were allocated for CP. At no point in the article it said these 3200 were extra tickets.

Edited by scottincarlisle

I hope they only got 3,200 tbh, the smaller the away allocation the better as they are a noisy bunch!

I understand there will also be a lot of them in our end (would prefer if somehow they were prevented from getting tickets through SFA, but we have folk in home end at every away game we play so can't complain!)

Surely they won't be that loud though when there getting stuffed 3-0... :ph34r::ok:

I hope they only got 3,200 tbh, the smaller the away allocation the better as they are a noisy bunch!

I understand there will also be a lot of them in our end (would prefer if somehow they were prevented from getting tickets through SFA, but we have folk in home end at every away game we play so can't complain!)

Surely they won't be that loud though when there getting stuffed 3-0... :ph34r::ok:

Erm, step away from the keyboard.

(Hope you're right, though).

Irish boards reckon we are panicking about the size of their support. More like moaning at the way the sfa have handled tickets for the campaign.

I hope we let the away fans into the home end add it will be reversed in Dublin next year.

Correct. We rub our hands when foreign FAs fook up and put unrestricted public sales. And here's the SFA doing the same. Should have left it open to SSC members to buy as many as required. Or to a Scottish address only. They would have all gone to Scotland fans.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

Correct. We rub our hands when foreign FAs fook up and put unrestricted public sales. And here's the SFA doing the same. Should have left it open to SSC members to buy as many as required. Or to a Scottish address only. They would have all gone to Scotland fans.

J

No they wouldn't.

A mate of mine bought 6 extra tickets via SSC season ticket offer. All for Irish friends. With the agreement they will do likewise for us when we go across to Ireland.

our ancestors originally built that stadium from the ground up,the work was carried by the bare hands of Irish volunteers who shared the vision that Celtic Park would stand proud as a beacon of hope on the Glasgow skyline for the exiled Irish. When Robbie rolls the ball to Aiden accross the the clump of shamrock that Michael Davitt planted in the centre circle, with Irish Tricolour proudly fluttering above the North stand, Make no mistake my friend we will be Home.

As a fellow irish man this post really is embarrassing, funny thing is I think you're serious!