Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead - Page 13 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead

andyg83

Do what you want mate , hope you enjoy your visit, but leave with no points. We get pissed and have a laugh and sing song when we go away, and the odd march to the stadium, no reason why you shouldn't.But I bet the police wouldn't let us organise a march to the stadium here. I pity the poor c#nts coming out of the barrowland party walking into this. The gallowgate is a shit hole though. I would drink bottled beer as you will be on the pan for days if you drink the " lager"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do what you want mate , hope you enjoy your visit, but leave with no points. We get pissed and have a laugh and sing song when we go away, and the odd march to the stadium, no reason why you shouldn't.But I bet the police wouldn't let us organise a march to the stadium here. I pity the poor c#nts coming out of the barrowland party walking into this. The gallowgate is a shit hole though. I would drink bottled beer as you will be on the pan for days if you drink the " lager"

Cheers for the heads up re: lager! I hear ya on the shit hole comment, you're not the first to say this, hard to know really what's the best to do but I guess the police would rather keep us all together, easier to police

Cheers for the heads up re: lager! I hear ya on the shit hole comment, you're not the first to say this, hard to know really what's the best to do but I guess the police would rather keep us all together, easier to police

The Gallowgate's a natural place for you boys to meet, but you wouldn't find me in any of the fine establishments up there :lol: Don't know about being easier to police though, as any Scotland fans walking to the stadium from the City cente will go up Gallowgate or London Road just behind. In addition to Barrowlands emptying onto Gallowgate that's a lot of people.

Maybe it's a myth, but an Irish pal told me that he was a big Rangers fan. He was probably winding me up! He mentioned a few ex Irish players were - can't recall the name, but someone who played for Millwall - not Johnny Giles (haha, nae chance of that I'd hazard at guess).

Apologies for the bump.

Sent my Irish pal an e-mail, and he replied

"Kerr im sure is defo a Rangers man. Another one is Richie Saddlier i'm sure others too but dont remember just now. Dont know if they are true fans or do it to wind up the celtic fans in ireland but both have talked in the press here about it"