Che Adams - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Che Adams

wanderer

3 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

But yeah, I'm totally on the same page as you with regards the Che Adams situation.

My poll would suggest that you and I are in the minority. 74% of the voters are happy to see Adams called up.

I really do struggle to grasp why people are gleeful about somebody who has rejected us THREE times. How people cannot see through his motives for his change of mind is beyond me.

Just now, Caledonian Craig said:

I really do struggle to grasp why people are gleeful about somebody who has rejected us THREE times. How people cannot see through his motives for his change of mind is beyond me.

I know!

I'm still seething over it!

I'm not saying that it will stop me supporting Scotland, but what the actual hell is going on with our fans?!

I would rather play Shankland, McBurnie and Nisbet, and lose, than win with an obvious mercenary. 

8 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Was it you that tagged literally 18 emojis on my posts in the space of 4mins today? 

Yes. Whilst I was there I tagged myself with 10.

As I said, been happening to me since November. I flagged it up. I got laughed at... ironically.

Now it's widespread.

There's 1 anonymous poster. Probably them.

Personally, it's been happening so long to me that I don't even notice anymore.

Edited by Taylor1996

1 minute ago, Taylor1996 said:

I know!

I'm still seething over it!

I'm not saying that it will stop me supporting Scotland, but what the actual hell is going on with our fans?!

I would rather play Shankland, McBurnie and Nisbet, and lose, than win with an obvious mercenary. 

Well people hide behind the grandparent rule and say well everyone else does it no harm etc etc. I am not in favour of grandparent rule but have supported past players who represented us. However, this instance is far different in that he has been asked three times prior to this and turned us down point blank. That alone demonstrates his heart is, most certainly not, with us. Why can our fans not see that? But I suppose the over-riding thought is well if he makes us better I am not interested. Hmm well that is okay but erodes away at the proud tradition of Scotland being a team full of passionate players who give their all to represent us.

1 minute ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Well people hide behind the grandparent rule and say well everyone else does it no harm etc etc. I am not in favour of grandparent rule but have supported past players who represented us. However, this instance is far different in that he has been asked three times prior to this and turned us down point blank. That alone demonstrates his heart is, most certainly not, with us. Why can our fans not see that? But I suppose the over-riding thought is well if he makes us better I am not interested. Hmm well that is okay but erodes away at the proud tradition of Scotland being a team full of passionate players who give their all to represent us.

I honestly don't know why the fans can't see it. I mean, it's not like we're struggling as much as we have. We've qualified for a tournament!

And yeah, this is on a different scale to all of the others who turned out for us. Four years of rejection, and now that we've qualified, he's happy to hitch a ride.

This doesnt sit well with me.

And to be honest, I thought more fans would share my view. It's... a difficult pill to swallow...

People say that if he scores, all will be forgiven. Yeah... well... no. Not from me.

16 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

As I said, been happening to me since November. I flagged it up. I got laughed at... ironically.

Now it's widespread.

I think you have pissed off that many ppl that they do it to annoy you. 

If you want to randomly emoji tag all my posts then fine but it's just making you look like more of a nutjob than you already do. 

Also how did you manage to tag your own posts?

Edited by mccaughey85

4 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

I honestly don't know why the fans can't see it. I mean, it's not like we're struggling as much as we have. We've qualified for a tournament!

And yeah, this is on a different scale to all of the others who turned out for us. Four years of rejection, and now that we've qualified, he's happy to hitch a ride.

This doesnt sit well with me.

And to be honest, I thought more fans would share my view. It's... a difficult pill to swallow...

People say that if he scores, all will be forgiven. Yeah... well... no. Not from me.

Oh I cannot deny I'll cheer if he scores but it won't be a cheer for him but a cheer for Scotland. Nothing he does in a blue jersey can reverse four years of point blank rejection to multiple managers. That tells us all we need to know.

12 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Oh I cannot deny I'll cheer if he scores but it won't be a cheer for him but a cheer for Scotland. Nothing he does in a blue jersey can reverse four years of point blank rejection to multiple managers. That tells us all we need to know.

It does. And same here.

But I don't know... I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. For the here and now, I am fuming.

Edited by Taylor1996

9 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

I think you have pissed off that many ppl that they do it to annoy you. 

If you want to randomly emoji tag all my posts then fine but it's just making you look like more of a nutjob than you already do. 

Also how did you manage to tag your own posts?

Look.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. Which isn't really a novelty anymore.

Bye.

I am happy to have another striker to help us get to the knockout stages. 

I am confident Clarke can inspire the commitment from the squad needed to do our best. I'm sure if Adams doesn't make the grade (in terms of commitment or otherwise) then he will get the boot.

Hopwfully he does well for us. I also think that Dykes will step up (again) for Scotland and will challenge (rightfully) to keep his spot - regardless of domestic form. 

It's all Griffith's fault anyway. He should be the man.

6 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Look.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. Which isn't really a novelty anymore.

Bye.

Lol your confused by what? 

You just admitted to going through 18 of my posts and emoji tagging them for no reason. Is that not strange behaviour?

I assume you have multiple accounts by the time you are tagging your own posts. 

14 hours ago, ProudScot said:

Yes I get you. 

The squad now is light years away from then.

Some positions though are iffy and not dissimilar to that period in terms of the ability of the players.

You look at our squad and you feel like the following would really improve it though;

Patterson for Palmer 

Kelly for McLauglin

Turnbull for McLean

Gauld for McBurnie

Cooper for Considine

They are pretty much the changes I'd make - although I prefer Palmer to O'Donnell.  

37 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Lol your confused by what? 

You just admitted to going through 18 of my posts and emoji tagging them for no reason. Is that not strange behaviour?

I assume you have multiple accounts by the time you are tagging your own posts. 

I never said such a thing.

I suggest you re-read my post.

1 hour ago, Taylor1996 said:

Now it's widespread.

I suggest you re-read my post.

The post above shows otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

The post above shows otherwise. 

I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

When did I say "I went through 18 of your posts and emoji tagging them for no reason. "?

Highlight it.

Edited by Taylor1996

15 hours ago, thesaint said:

I don't give a toss what Germany do.It's Scotland that I'm totally committed to.Pity you can't say the same about this adams character.

Let me put it this way then; would you rather lose with Brophy, Shankland et all than win with Adams? I know what I would prefer.

1 hour ago, mccaughey85 said:

Was it you that tagged literally 18 emojis on my posts in the space of 4mins today? 

1 hour ago, Taylor1996 said:

Now it's widespread.

I asked that question above and you replied with yes. You are losing it big time and acting even more strange than normal. 

3 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

I asked that question above and you replied with yes. You are losing it big time and acting even more strange than normal. 

I'm asking you again, highlight the part where I said, and I quote, "I went through 18 of your posts and emoji tagging them for no reason."

Edited by Taylor1996

I'm asking you again, highlight the part where I said, and I quote, "I went through 18 of your posts and emoji tagging them for no reason."

Lol you are digging one hell of a hole here. You answered yes to my question. Now you are trying to deny it like a madman. 

"Yes. Whilst I was there I tagged myself with 10."

2 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Lol you are digging one hell of a hole here. You answered yes to my question. Now you are trying to deny it like a madman. 

"Yes. Whilst I was there I tagged myself with 10."

Do you not get sarcasm in your world?

Maybe I shouldve said "Yes. Whilst I was there I tagged myself with 10.</Sarcasm>"

Edited by Taylor1996

4 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

You are a total cluster fuck. Claiming sarcasm now. Just be honest and stop your nonsense. 

Ok. Read this part, as it stands to clarify the aforementioned sarcasm:

"As I said, been happening to me since November. I flagged it up. I got laughed at... ironically.

Now it's widespread.

There's 1 anonymous poster. Probably them.

Personally, it's been happening so long to me that I don't even notice anymore."

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you didn't get the sarcasm, as, if it's an attempt to score points... it's weak.

Try harder.

You're completely trolling the thread. If you want to continue with this discussion, PM me. I would be happy to continue off board. :)

Edited by Taylor1996