Che Adams - Page 13 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Che Adams

wanderer

10 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

You lose all credibility when basing arguments on things like that. Its primary school behaviour.

You lose all credibility when you boil things down to such condescending phrases such as "Its immature to say the least.", "Mindset of a 5 year old." And "Its primary school behaviour."

If you are unable to win an argument without belittling someone, you lose all prospect of claiming the high ground.

2 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

You lose all credibility when you boil things down to such condescending phrases such as "Its immature to say the least.", "Mindset of a 5 year old." And "Its primary school behaviour."

If you are unable to win an argument without belittling someone, you lose all prospect of claiming the high ground.

Im not belittling anybody.  You are basing your assesment of a player on an "unforgivable" pass made years ago. Thats your reason why said player shouldnt be in the team or squad. Not the level he is playing at, not his club or international form, not his attributes or his suitability to the formation.

I find that very childish. Others may agree, some may not. 

Tell me why Armstrong shouldnt be in the squad using any criteria that a manager would use.

31 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Aye, alright.

The previous 7 or so pages of the Players in action have went off topic.

Suppose I'm getting the blame for that, too.

And the Celtic and Rangers threads are all about personal attacks and insults.

That was me, too, was it?

Don't see you going into most of the threads here and telling people off for taking them off topic.

Course not, as you have something against me. Like I said to Vanderank (sp?) This gruge you got going is going one way. I assure you. :)

Side attack @mods please ban him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Diamond Scot said:

Im not belittling anybody.  You are basing your assesment of a player on an "unforgivable" pass made years ago. Thats your reason why said player shouldnt be in the team or squad. Not the level he is playing at, not his club or international form, not his attributes or his suitability to the formation.

I find that very childish. Others may agree, some may not. 

Tell me why Armstrong shouldnt be in the squad using any criteria that a manager would use.

You were trying to belittle me by saying the things that I just quoted. If you're going to keep doing that, throwing a belittling grenade into the mix, then it's clear you don't want to have a mature debate.

No. I don't want to talk about Armstrong anymore.

Just now, Taylor1996 said:

How much percentage of your posts are dedicated to me? 25%? More?

In doing so, you're making 25% of things about me. lol.

Thanks.

I doubt it's anything close to 25% but it probably makes you feel warm.and fuzzy inside to think so. 

Can you spot the hypocrisy in your posts above? 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

I doubt it's anything close to 25% but it probably makes you feel warm.and fuzzy inside to think so. 

Can you spot the hypocrisy in your posts above? 

In contrast, 0% of my posts are about you.

Certainly not me coming into a thread with one specific agenda of mentioning you. :)

I'm here to stay. By hook or by crook. :)

3 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

In contrast, 0% of my posts are about you.

Certainly not me coming into a thread with one specific agenda of mentioning you. :)

I'm here to stay. By hook or by crook. :)

You literally just posted about me ya gluepot. You're getting worse than ramy🤣

I see you avoided another question. I see a pattern emerging 

Stay or go, it doesn't matter. I don't think you quite understand that I an many others I am sure agree with alot of your opinions but your continual need to belittle others, be right and repeat the same opinions over and over is what causes arguments. It's also why you have been banned twice but hey I know I'm wasting my time. There's not a hope in hell you have the character to admit to that.

Edited by vanderark14

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You literally just posted about me

Agreed.

Fine. First time for everything.

The amount of posts that I make, it's not even 0.01%

But you? It must be around the 25% mark where you enter a thread, with the specific agenda of insulting me. That's why you got banned a week or so ago.

Just now, Taylor1996 said:

Agreed.

Fine. First time for everything.

The amount of posts that I make, it's not even 0.01%

But you? It must be around the 25% mark where you enter a thread, with the specific agenda of insulting me. That's why you got banned a week or so ago.

eventually the mods will pull the trigger on you again and we will all get peace for a few weeks till you find your 4th or 5th username

Unless Adams starts for Scotland. I assume you will keep.to your word and bugger off if Adams starts?

33 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

You were trying to belittle me by saying the things that I just quoted. If you're going to keep doing that, throwing a belittling grenade into the mix, then it's clear you don't want to have a mature debate.

No. I don't want to talk about Armstrong anymore.

Qouting somebody isnt belittling them. If the thing they have said is immature and doesnt stand up then thats the posters issue to deal with.

How can we have a mature debate about a player when A) you refuse to discuss the player and b) you base your position on said player purely on a misplaced pass made years ago.

Ah the TAMB, where you scroll past constant bickering to eventually find some on topic comments, I love the TAMB. 

So anyway, Che Adams will he sing the anthem or what? 

Edited by romanticscot

20 minutes ago, Shaundy said:

Muk fee. Thought T96 had noticed this wasn’t “his” Che thread. 
T boy . PM me if you want attention. I have the time 😜

so was that hun Debian right about him withdrawing or just cuntoing it ? 

There were pictures on Twitter of him training yesterday, so it doesn't look like he's withdrawn, no.