Ched Evans - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Nope, he was sober and drove to a hotel on the word of his friend. He hadn't even spoken to the girl. 

In my opinion he's a rapist. 

That's not what a rapist is though. It's like saying in my opinion he's a paedophile because she is under 30.

You can't just make up your own meaning of words.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, hauniscots said:

That's not what a rapist is though. It's like saying in my opinion he's a paedophile because she is under 30.

Correct. 

Other men (plural) came forward and gave evidence that was so consistent with Evan's and McDonald's account that it was unusually admitted on appeal. Men, all presenting the same account of her behaviour. She has a black out and assumes she was raped. Aye right. She did not think hmmmm have I done this before then before accusing people of rape. All this automatic cuck white knight pish makes me sick. He spent two and half years in the nick for this crap... amazing. Jury of 7 women and 5 men took just two hours to return the not guilty after seeing the new evidence. I don't give a fhuck if the lawyers offered a reward for other men to come forward. She is the one who should be facing harsh criticism and possible charges IMHO. Loadapish.

Edited by thplinth

12 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

Is sleeping with a drunk girl who the courts have decided wanted to sleep with them worse than beating up your wife?

That's not the comparison though. 

Hitting your wife is a disgusting, cowardly act as is having sex with a girl who is incapable of giving her permission. 

Both events are beneath contempt. 

The ability of some on here to rationalise what Evans did is pathetic. He's a rapist that's got lucky in court. 

9 hours ago, hauniscots said:

I'm not. I'm expressing my opinion. I thought that was the point of these boards? 

7 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm not. I'm expressing my opinion. I thought that was the point of these boards? 

Your opinion is changing the meaning of words. 

Saying that, you do have a history of doing just that. 

12 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Nope, it's not and if I remember correctly that only came out after he left Rangers or just before. 

It was definitely while he was at Rangers. 

Guest BlueGaz

Not sure when it came out exactly, but it was def during or before his time at Rangers as I remember chants towards him.  

Does anyone know what the new evidence was exactly? It could have been that she had a history of hooking up with a random guy and then after round one asking him to get a mate to join them. What would folk say then? Still rape I expect...Whatever it was it must have been pretty convincing I would say that this was not rape.

15 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Does anyone know what the new evidence was exactly? It could have been that she had a history of hooking up with a random guy and then after round one asking him to get a mate to join them. 

That's pretty much it, i believe. 

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

:lol: FFS... unbelievable.

She should be the one facing charges. Outrageous. 

Just because she's had a similar sexual encounter before, that doesn't mean she wasn't raped. 

I think it's foolish to try and make judgements on what happened based on what's reported in the media. 

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Just because she's had a similar sexual encounter before, that doesn't mean she wasn't raped. 

I think it's foolish to try and make judgements on what happened based on what's reported in the media. 

Good point. Yes we should let the courts decide as they see all the evidence... oh wait. 

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Good point. Yes we should let the courts decide as they see all the evidence... oh wait. 

Whatever. I'm not going to start claiming a lassie made a false rape allegation without knowing all the facts. If you want to do it, bash on. 

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

The girl agreed to have sex with both men. That she couldn't remember is hardly Ched Evans' fault. 

You seem to be so appalled by his behaviour that you are confusing his indiscriminate approach with the desperation of somehow pinning some law breaking on him, causing you to call him a rapist when all he did was have sex with her after his mate was done.

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

Whatever. I'm not going to start claiming a lassie made a false rape allegation without knowing all the facts. If you want to do it, bash on. 

She never actually made a false rape allegation, her account - as far as I know - was always that she couldn't remember what had happened.   It was the Police/CPS that progressed the rape charges on the basis that she wasn't able to consent due to being intoxicated.  I think there was also some new evidence led in the retrial about exactly how drunk she was and whether or not Evans could have legitimately have thought she was able to give consent or not,

47 minutes ago, hauniscots said:

The girl agreed to have sex with both men. That she couldn't remember is hardly Ched Evans' fault. 

You seem to be so appalled by his behaviour that you are confusing his indiscriminate approach with the desperation of somehow pinning some law breaking on him, causing you to call him a rapist when all he did was have sex with her after his mate was done.

That is what she claims. From what I read both defendants did not believe that to be true. I don't believe it be true. Or if it is true I still don't believe for one moment she genuinely believed she had been raped. Yeah my opinion... 

Asking someone you just met and had sex with to then call up their mate and a complete stranger to you to have sex with them also is I'd say pretty fecking hardcore.

How many folk do you know who can share a similar story. So I suspect the lassie has built up to this level of behaviour over some time and this was not just the second incident ever that suddenly 'went wrong'.

More likely I suspect is she found out he had a bit of cash and made a speculative accusation.

Had Evans lost his appeal do you doubt a big civil claim would have followed? I suspect that is where this was heading so he had no choice to offer a reward or face financial ruin anyway. She nearly got away with it...

The guy lost years of his life and his reputation... all in his money making prime... over bullshit accusations. Does that count for anything or should we not even look at the lassies behaviour at all? Men are falling over themselves to condemn men on nothing it seems to me. Why?

10 minutes ago, aaid said:

She never actually made a false rape allegation, her account - as far as I know - was always that she couldn't remember what had happened.   It was the Police/CPS that progressed the rape charges on the basis that she wasn't able to consent due to being intoxicated.  I think there was also some new evidence led in the retrial about exactly how drunk she was and whether or not Evans could have legitimately have thought she was able to give consent or not,

So why did she not admit to having a history of the exact same behaviour? I agree the CPS are the worst of the worst but she must have known other men could (and would) come forward and corroborate what the two defendants had said she was like on the night... yet she let him go to jail for two and a half years based on them not knowing. She was at it. As was the CPS.  

This business of not being able to remember what happened the night before is called a black out. Some people on this board might have experienced one at some point in their lives after heavy drinking (especially on an empty stomach). This was happening long before date rape drugs appeared. They tested her for these rape drugs. The only thing she tested positive was for cocaine and dope. Even the alcohol was all gone (by that time). She said the dope and whizz was from 'another time'. Ok maybe.

The crown is tripping over itself to persecute men on the mere word of women saying they cannot remember. I hope Evans takes them to court and the cleaners over his treatment. Institutionalized sexism in the judicial system and it against men. Divorce courts, custody courts, rape courts.... Women are sugar and spice and all things nice and men are... scum. That is the default. 

5 minutes ago, thplinth said:

So why did she not admit to having a history of the exact same behaviour? I agree the CPS are the worst of the worst but she must have known other men could (and would) come forward and corroborate what the two defendants had said she was like on the night... yet she let him go to jail for two and a half years based on them not knowing. She was at it. As was the CPS.  

This business of not being able to remember what happened the night before is called a black out. Some people on this board might have experienced one at some point in their lives after heavy drinking (especially on an empty stomach). This was happening long before date rape drugs appeared. They tested her for these rape drugs. The only thing she tested positive was for cocaine and dope. Even the alcohol was all gone (by that time). She said the dope and whizz was from 'another time'. Ok maybe.

The crown is tripping over itself to persecute men on the mere word of women saying they cannot remember. I hope Evans takes them to court and the cleaners over his treatment. Institutionalized sexism in the judicial system and it against men. Divorce courts, custody courts, rape courts.... Women are sugar and spice and all things nice and men are... scum. That is the default. 

So she was asking for it then?

That's pretty much where you've got to now. Despite the fact she didn't report it, you're blaming her. 

The 1950s called for you, they want their neanderthal culture back please. 

You "suspect" lots of negative things about the girl. 

I suspect Evans is a rapist. 

But apparently only your suspicions are valid, according to you. 

26 minutes ago, thplinth said:

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

11 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

So she was asking for it then?

You are bone fide idiot. Yes!

Sorry I should not be surprised anymore...you are the guy who accused him of being a rapist "in your opinion".

You opine a lot of shite about Ched Evans. 

Is that not very deliberate libel especially so after this very clear not guilty verdict.

Edited by thplinth

7 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You are bone fide idiot. Yes!

edit: sorry I should not be surprised anymore...you are the guy who accused him of being a rapist "in your opinion". 

If you don't like how your posts are received then maybe you should make them clearer or even just more succinct. 

The waffle you fill the boards with is obviously making it hard to understand any point you've buried in it.