Warning: Caution On Ssc Membership - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Warning: Caution On Ssc Membership

Scott68

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell yous this, you don't have to put up with this kind of shit from Ticketmaster when you buy and sell tickets for a David Guetta concert.

Fair point - you can put it on eBay etc and make a legal killing, despite the so-called T&Cs on the back of the ticket.

This is a brilliant start to a sentence.

Always.

I'll tell you this, boy, i'll tell you this....

A 'reasonably priced' David Guetta ticket you mean?? :guitar:

Is there any other kind?

#FairAndEquatablePricing

Don't see why anyone would be reluctant to speak their mind on this board. The op is sadly an indication of how the club treats the fans now. In years gone by you would have been more likely to receive a sympathy card.

They'll send you a sympathy card....only if you pay £7.50 special delivery

Don't see why anyone would be reluctant to speak their mind on this board. The op is sadly an indication of how the club treats the fans now. In years gone by you would have been more likely to receive a sympathy card.

Aye.

That's when it was the "Travel Club" and it was a club.

Not now that it's the Supporters' Club - and it's not a club.

If the SSC have a problem with what you've done on here, surely here is the worst place to complain about it?

Personally, I think the SSC is a wonderful organisation thanks to the quite simply fantastic people that work for them.

Yup, I got contacted many moons ago about a posting I did here as well. Got a warning.

My one was about the fake Craig levein meeting at Hampden, the ssc wanted to know more about it as they had now record of it!!!!

She found it quite funny to be fair and have us 12 hours to put it right before they would

My one was about the fake Craig levein meeting at Hampden, the ssc wanted to know more about it as they had now record of it!!!!

She found it quite funny to be fair and have us 12 hours to put it right before they would

Aye, you're saying now that it was a "fake" meeting, but you and I both know...................

Forgive me, but how did they manage to identify you?

If someone uses the same username (as I do) on various forums and social media sites, with a bit of digging it's not that difficult to work out.

I was still shocked to receive a call at my office from them the day after I posted some criticism on the TAMB. No idea how they got my work telephone number - I laughed it off as in my job I have more important things to worry about, and a real job to be getting on with. Clearly they don't.

It's a worrying precedent when they can pull guys up in an anonymous message board, for somthing that is not directly related to them or any of their business, unless the poster contacts them directly.

It's persecuting somone indirectly.

J

It's a worrying precedent when they can pull guys up in an anonymous message board, for somthing that is not directly related to them or any of their business, unless the poster contacts them directly.

It's persecuting somone indirectly.

J

SSC currently narrowing the shortlist of names down to folk who have a letter 'J' in their name.

Sorry but you had time to organise the sale of flights, hotels and tickets but not to reply to the SSC which would take a matter of minutes.

You're moaning because you got caught.

I empathise with your personal circumstances, but the SSC have to keep it fair.