Warning: Caution On Ssc Membership - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Warning: Caution On Ssc Membership

Scott68

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having known people to hand back tickets to the SFA before on a few occasions they can be very slow and giving a refund but very fast to re selling the ticket maybe just maybe if they had a fast and easy system they might just help themselves a bit. OP Shouldn't be giving a point but certainly should have been showing a little more compassion. it seems the person dealing with this needs a little training in customer service as its people like yourself that funds these peoples jobs and the least you deserve is a good customer service. I also think its wrong if SSC/SFA do have secret usernames on this board

Rightly so this guy was denied a point which we all agree with, including the guy. Yes he is being punished for selling on ticket, im sure we all agree this is a No NO,and rightly so. but could someone from sfa/ssc kindly come on here and explain to all their members why it has been ok for ssc / sfa to breach their own rules when (as I have stated in earlier post) ssc reps have in the past sold spare unsold tickets to Non ssc members on match days for cash at pick up points at away games, and as asked earlier which account does the cash collected go into? Maybe further investigation needed within your own ranks before pursuing the people who make the support for our team as successful that it is. If it was not for all our members most of the staff @ HQ would not have a job. dinny bite the hand that feeds you.

awaiting your reply(on this thread)

Thank You

ps some ppl have stated that we should not air our voices on these boards, If it was not for these boards how much underhand dealings would the suits get away with?. Time to wipe slate clean let your members know the truth

btw please don't come on here and deny what I have stated you and I know the truth

Long runs the fox till its caught!!!!!

Edited by washboarder

yes deecie so why cant wee all buy tickets on match days on a first come first served basis , I thought tickets sold to ssc members were so that we were all together in the grounds for safety reasons. So the sfa can sell a ticket on match day for the ta end to a complete strangers ie if someone wanted to be troublemaker to get ta bad name the ssc know who we are when we purchase a ticket however they don't know who others are when they sell tickets for ta end willy nilly. as for coporate ect that's not the issue but if a corporate ticket holder was to give or sell their ticket to a friend r u saying this is ok Dinny think so

Given the OP's situation I could not give less of a fukk if he sold the tickets on. In some circumstances selling the ticket might be the only way to get rid of the hotel and flight bookings. And even if it wasn't needed frankly who gives a shit. ooooOOOOoooo selling on tickets, jesus.

Anyone who is currently funding that shower of utter bawbags at the SFA is off their head. The attitude that permeates from the organization into the SSC and beyond is foul.

Fukk the SFA and same goes for the ar$ehole who dealt with the OP.

Getting back to the OP

Unfortunate circumstances meant the trip was cancelled ………….. however the timelines suggest it was possible to sell on the travel elements and the match ticket but not enough time to advise/return the ticket to the SSC??

• When caught – they then lied and said they were going to the game.
  • At this point they were asked to make themselves known to the SSC whilst over there
  • Results in a warning due to a no show

If you take the unfortunate personal circumstances out of the equation, doesn't this make the circumstances as follows:

• Not going and sold on the travel and match ticket (knowing resale of the match ticket is against the rules)
  • SSC finds out and the OP tells them they are going
  • SSC asks them to see them in Dortmund
  • No show equals a warning, based on them not making contact ‘face to face’

Based on the latter, what’s the issue with the SSC?

If you separate the personal circumstances from the warning, its pretty clear there’s a discrepancy between the timelines – they had enough time to sell on, which would have been the same/less as to contact the SSC.

The SSC don’t appear to know of the personal circumstances until after the event but as the OP is has lied, why would the SSC act differently?

For the record, I've also been "called" by the SSC as it was me who posted the test link to the Wembley tickets, which resulted in them getting bad press cause of these who'd 'bought' a ticket before the link went live. At the next game (I'd requested pick up) as soon as I handed over my card, I got the ... so YOU'RE *************** and since then, I've been a marked man (but in a good way ............. I think!)

For what its worth I have always found SSC staff to be really helpful.

Clearly I am in the minority, but if they see this I might get moved up to TA Elite Platinum or whatever.

They detest grovelers even more than harvesters. :lol: Get tae the back of the queue.