Jump to content

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, slasher said:

Sorry to intrude on Ramy v Dandyhun but the Blessed Alfredo of Morelos has allegedly been racially abused again 🙄

I’ve seen 2 versions, one is that the Killie fans were singing about Ayr being “black bastards” the other that there’s some rough audio where someone shouts something  that is backed up by a Killie fan on twitter who was at the game, but apparently live tweeting shouts from the home end... 🤷‍♂️
 

I thought with the school kid charged we had cleared up that (sturgeons) Scotland was a cesspit of racism...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It’s not 2 cup winners cups. If you’re going to try and be smart with your comments, at least make sure they’re factually correct, it just make you look fucking stupid otherwise. 
 

Uh oh. Toys out the pram..🍼🍼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Eh?

Now you sound like a Canadian. "Eh". What's next DD? Maple syrup on yir pies??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I’ve seen 2 versions, one is that the Killie fans were singing about Ayr being “black bastards” the other that there’s some rough audio where someone shouts something  that is backed up by a Killie fan on twitter who was at the game, but apparently live tweeting shouts from the home end... 🤷‍♂️
 

I thought with the school kid charged we had cleared up that (sturgeons) Scotland was a cesspit of racism...

The daily record has the video. Its not very conclusive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Now you sound like a Canadian. "Eh". What's next DD? Maple syrup on yir pies??

What in the actual fuck are you going on about now?

Have you been drinking that killer water again?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What in the actual fuck are you going on about now?

Have you been drinking that killer water again?

Naw mate. Just enjoying the day.. You seem uptight there big fella.. Caaalm doon..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Naw mate. Just enjoying the day.. You seem uptight there big fella.. Caaalm doon..

Do I? In what way? Ive said on many occasions that what you say makes you look fucking stupid, today is no different, apart from in your head. I’ve no idea what angle you’re going for here, hopefully you do, though I doubt it very much. 
 

Edited by dandydunn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Correct, you don’t. I know guys that are at pittodrie at least twice a season from Australia. 
 

That’s not an excuse 

edit: nice dodge on the bigger issue I raised 👍🏽

Right then, apparantly Ramy is fed up being a plastic Celtic supporter. Here he is on the runway in Ottawa, Canada awaiting clearance. Cleared for takeoff for Pittodrie.. Can yae get me in the ground DD. Just tell them I'm yir wee nephew as I'm only 4 feet 9.. 🤣🤣🤣

20200213_155234.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Right then, apparantly Ramy is fed up being a plastic Celtic supporter. Here he is on the runway in Ottawa, Canada awaiting clearance. Cleared for takeoff for Pittodrie.. Can yae get me in the ground DD. Just tell them I'm yir wee nephew as I'm only 4 feet 9.. 🤣🤣🤣

20200213_155234.jpg

Ride. Wid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Ride. Wid.

I actually did fly this plane. My mate owns it. Just a wee Sessna. Near shit myself when he let go of the controls and let me fly it. Was up in it last week actually, flew up 3000 ft, still couldnae see the rangers comin.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The daily record has the video. Its not very conclusive

I wonder if they have any conclusive videos of Rangers fans singing about hating fenions.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the “union bears” statement demanding “the bears in the big blue house” cease and desist for real?

Either way it’s funny, but I hope it’s real. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

I wonder if they have any conclusive videos of Rangers fans singing about hating fenions.

Thats just tradional songs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Right then, apparantly Ramy is fed up being a plastic Celtic supporter. Here he is on the runway in Ottawa, Canada awaiting clearance. Cleared for takeoff for Pittodrie.. Can yae get me in the ground DD. Just tell them I'm yir wee nephew as I'm only 4 feet 9.. 🤣🤣🤣

20200213_155234.jpg

No one would ever believe I was related to a clown like you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Is the “union bears” statement demanding “the bears in the big blue house” cease and desist for real?

Either way it’s funny, but I hope it’s real. 😂

Wtf???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No one would ever believe I was related to a clown like you. 

You should be so lucky.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never mind DD and I. Carry on. He is still trying tae get one over on me.. whits that aboot the union bears??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Mr Chugg.  😂🤣

Are the bears now part of the podcast police? 🤣🤣

Be like Ramy screenshotting Facebook and threatening to tell everyone’s mums what they’re doing 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This season would only be 136 pages if a certain sheep hadn’t popped a boner over big ramso. True love, stalking had been taken to a new level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, macy37 said:

This season would only be 136 pages if a certain sheep hadn’t popped a boner over big ramso. True love, stalking had been taken to a new level. 

If they could take it somewhere else we could all get back to laughing at Rangers.

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, macy37 said:

This season would only be 136 pages if a certain sheep hadn’t popped a boner over big ramso. True love, stalking had been taken to a new level. 

Maybe 135. There’s been a good few posts calling you a cunt. 
 

That must count for something too 👍🏽

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...