Season 19/20 - Page 142 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

37 minutes ago, slasher said:

Sorry to intrude on Ramy v Dandyhun but the Blessed Alfredo of Morelos has allegedly been racially abused again 🙄

I’ve seen 2 versions, one is that the Killie fans were singing about Ayr being “black bastards” the other that there’s some rough audio where someone shouts something  that is backed up by a Killie fan on twitter who was at the game, but apparently live tweeting shouts from the home end... 🤷‍♂️

I thought with the school kid charged we had cleared up that (sturgeons) Scotland was a cesspit of racism...

11 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I’ve seen 2 versions, one is that the Killie fans were singing about Ayr being “black bastards” the other that there’s some rough audio where someone shouts something  that is backed up by a Killie fan on twitter who was at the game, but apparently live tweeting shouts from the home end... 🤷‍♂️

I thought with the school kid charged we had cleared up that (sturgeons) Scotland was a cesspit of racism...

The daily record has the video. Its not very conclusive

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Naw mate. Just enjoying the day.. You seem uptight there big fella.. Caaalm doon..

Do I? In what way? Ive said on many occasions that what you say makes you look fucking stupid, today is no different, apart from in your head. I’ve no idea what angle you’re going for here, hopefully you do, though I doubt it very much. 

Edited by dandydunn

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Correct, you don’t. I know guys that are at pittodrie at least twice a season from Australia. 

That’s not an excuse 

edit: nice dodge on the bigger issue I raised 👍🏽

Right then, apparantly Ramy is fed up being a plastic Celtic supporter. Here he is on the runway in Ottawa, Canada awaiting clearance. Cleared for takeoff for Pittodrie.. Can yae get me in the ground DD. Just tell them I'm yir wee nephew as I'm only 4 feet 9.. 🤣🤣🤣

20200213_155234.jpg

41 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Right then, apparantly Ramy is fed up being a plastic Celtic supporter. Here he is on the runway in Ottawa, Canada awaiting clearance. Cleared for takeoff for Pittodrie.. Can yae get me in the ground DD. Just tell them I'm yir wee nephew as I'm only 4 feet 9.. 🤣🤣🤣

20200213_155234.jpg

No one would ever believe I was related to a clown like you. 

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

This season would only be 136 pages if a certain sheep hadn’t popped a boner over big ramso. True love, stalking had been taken to a new level. 

If they could take it somewhere else we could all get back to laughing at Rangers.

😂

4 minutes ago, macy37 said:

This season would only be 136 pages if a certain sheep hadn’t popped a boner over big ramso. True love, stalking had been taken to a new level. 

Maybe 135. There’s been a good few posts calling you a cunt. 

That must count for something too 👍🏽