Season 19/20 - Page 115 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit??? What in the name of fuck does Sevco have to do with this. Stay on topic muppet..

Sevco play Sellick off the park - The Famous hold Sevco to a draw - Work it oot fur yersel Kermit 👍

Edited by Redz
Trying to educate that daft Canadian fella

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuck off Waldo, naebdae invited you..

We're launching a spin off series where young readers try and locate amongst a crowd, a quintessentially Canadian chap in ice hockey gear with some chequered curtains (that he thinks are tartan) wrapped around his waist. 

Just now, ErsatzThistle said:

We're launching a spin off series where young readers try and locate amongst a crowd, a quintessentially Canadian chap in ice hockey gear with some chequered curtains (that he thinks are tartan) wrapped around his waist. 

Good luck. Try new patter aswell.. 

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My father passed away 30 year ago..So you cannot ask him. Bringing family in again you fucking ignorant cunt...

Sorry to hear that, but you know fine well that’s not what I was aiming for. Probably the victim mentality in your head though, which is understandable given who you support. 

6 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Ramy is on the left. 

25EA7A79-5EAB-471A-B8DE-0CFE2BDA7A6D.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Treble, Treble, top of league. Money in the bank. European football. Work that out 🖕

All that money in the bank to win a one horse race. 

Congratulations, must be a great feeling 8,000 miles away 🙄

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Sorry to hear that, but you know fine well that’s not what I was aiming for. Probably the victim mentality in your head though, which is understandable given who you support. 

Not this time. I may swear, have a pop at your football club, but I never involve family, that's off limits. That's twice you have done that now.... 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not this time. I may swear, have a pop at your football club, but I never involve family, that's off limits. That's twice you have done that now.... 

It’s not really. It’s twice you’ve seen something and construed it to mean something else.