James Hewitt a grandad - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

20 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I’ve seen you post similar a few times phart. Do you honestly believe Harry is the legitimate son of Charles? I’d bet my house he wasn’t. It just fits Diana’s life at the time. He was a fuck you to the royal family IMHO from her. But those evil bastards they just roll with it... 

I seem to recall Will Carling was also stirring the royal porridge around the same period as thon Hewitt. 

11 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I seem to recall Will Carling was also stirring the royal porridge around the same period as thon Hewitt. 

Yeah... but he does not look like Harry. Harry really does look like Hewitt (and it fits) but not just that... it is how different he looks to his older brother... two different fathers... I'd say it is obvious.

Just now, thplinth said:

Yeah... but he does not look like Harry. Harry really does look like Hewitt (and it fits) but not just that... it is how different he looks to his older brother... two different fathers... I'd say it is obvious.

Agreed. 

17 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Agreed. 

If I was Harry I'd be a bit worried. He is entirely dispensable to them. The way he is being 'positioned' really makes me wonder what is in store for him.

The point earlier about Prince Philip being openly 'xenophobic' (putting it softly)... well this marriage never made a lot of sense on the surface of it.

One for the watching!

9 hours ago, thplinth said:

I’ve seen you post similar a few times phart. Do you honestly believe Harry is the legitimate son of Charles? I’d bet my house he wasn’t. It just fits Diana’s life at the time. He was a fuck you to the royal family IMHO from her. But those evil bastards they just roll with it... 

I don't know. How her brother looks introduces doubt.

Although Hewitt and other folk fucking about with false dates does show it's the cover up that sometimes highlights the actual "crime"

On 5/10/2019 at 6:31 PM, thplinth said:

There is no way in a million years that the fat cockney wank did not know what he was posting. He claims to be a professional comedian and he grew up in the 70’s FFS.... There is just no way he did not know exactly what he was doing. None. 

His “apology” is hilarious, he thinks he’s the victim. Best just to shut the f.uck up and stop digging 

On 5/10/2019 at 6:31 PM, thplinth said:

There is no way in a million years that the fat cockney wank did not know what he was posting. He claims to be a professional comedian and he grew up in the 70’s FFS.... There is just no way he did not know exactly what he was doing. None. 

Go on.

Edited by Eisegerwind

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

His “apology” is hilarious, he thinks he’s the victim. Best just to shut the f.uck up and stop digging 

To be fair when i saw what he had posted, for a couple of seconds i wondered what the connection was and what was offensive

I then remembered that her parents were black

You just take it for granted that the Royals, and indeed the upper classes, are all white

If he wasnt sacked it could have set a precedent and he realises that but out of context his tweet wasnt racist

6 hours ago, dan cake said:

I’m confused, are you suggesting her brother was pumping her?

Only on the TAMB would this be the go to interpretation for two different people. lol

Nah he looks like his uncle did at the same age.

Am I going to have post BBC bitsize genetics module 1 for you and thplinth :P