James Hewitt a grandad - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

13 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Praying the bairn is extremely brown. The SEETHE from the Home Counties will be off the scale 

Why do you think they are keeping it hidden? They need to give it time for the colour to develop then do a swap if required.

On 5/6/2019 at 7:03 PM, Jim Beem said:

Praying the bairn is extremely brown. The SEETHE from the Home Counties will be off the scale 

I pray that the child is healthy. Only a racist would be praying that the child is one race or another

3 hours ago, UpTheSlope said:

I pray that the child is healthy. Only a racist would be praying that the child is one race or another

No concern about its ‘race’  one way or another. Not sure where you got that;  but epic hand wringing all the same 👍

Ooops, just realised Phart has already made a cunt of you. Sorry for the double hit. 👍

On 5/6/2019 at 8:03 PM, Jim Beem said:

You get these hereditary things where the kid can be disproportionately white or brown. My personal preference would be purple black skin with a bright orange afro.

22 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You get these hereditary things where the kid can be disproportionately white or brown. My personal preference would be purple black skin with a bright orange afro.

That doesn't happen very often though.

27 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Distinct possibilities wi his Granda being Strawberry Blonde. 

1 hour ago, phart said:

Harry also looks like Earl Spencer Diana's brother.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Man this thread just took a game of thrones style turn. :o

Are you two suggesting that Hewitt's dad liked a bit of posh totty as well?

Have no idea what Danny Baker was intending but it does look racist to me. 

However I also agree with a tweet I saw which said ‘ just as well the child's great grandfather isn't a massive racist who gets a bye as he is ‘royal and hilarious’ . 

Stinks of hypocrisy. 

7 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Have no idea what Danny Baker was intending but it does look racist to me. 

However I also agree with a tweet I saw which said ‘ just as well the child's great grandfather isn't a massive racist who gets a bye as he is ‘royal and hilarious’ . 

Stinks of hypocrisy. 

Surely not...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/4454489

There is no way in a million years that the fat cockney wank did not know what he was posting. He claims to be a professional comedian and he grew up in the 70’s FFS.... There is just no way he did not know exactly what he was doing. None. 

On 5/8/2019 at 7:49 PM, phart said:

Harry also looks like Earl Spencer Diana's brother.

I’ve seen you post similar a few times phart. Do you honestly believe Harry is the legitimate son of Charles? I’d bet my house he wasn’t. It just fits Diana’s life at the time. He was a fuck you to the royal family IMHO from her. But those evil bastards they just roll with it... 

43 minutes ago, thplinth said:

There is no way in a million years that the fat cockney wank did not know what he was posting. He claims to be a professional comedian and he grew up in the 70’s FFS.... There is just no way he did not know exactly what he was doing. None. 

And supports Millwall. Case closed..