Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

I had to pick one to get Dallas in. 

He is the third best keeper at Dens, and thats being generous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Do you start with the best players from the worst teams and fill up spaces with players from better teams or pick the best from the better teams and risk having some of the worst of the worst?

Even the SFL XI selectors didn't have this problem.  

http://www.londonhearts.com/SFL/sea/all.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clark

Kerr Souttar Halkett McGowan

Mallan McGregor Turnbull

Jones Morellos Mackay-Steven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 4:25 AM, ErsatzThistle said:

TAMB United F.C

3-4-3

gk - Bonny 78 

cb - Squirrelhumper

cb - Chripper

cb - Toepoke

mf - DoontheSlope

mf - Parklife

mf - Orraloon

mf - Dandydunn

fw - Kumnio

fw - Vanderark14

fw - Ormond

Subs - Sbcmfc, PASTA Mick, EddardStark, Mitre, Jim Beem,  Ally Bongo, SMCoolJ

Co-managers - Scotland Ever More & RenfrewBlue

First Team Coaches - Macy37 & Fairbairn

Boot boy - Big Ramy 1314

Tea lady - Rolling hills

I dinny drink tea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:07 PM, PASTA Mick said:

It's not that easy to do...

GK: Hamilton (Dundee) 

CB: Halkett (Livingston) 

CB: Souttar (Hearts)

CB: McKenna (Aberdeen) 

LM: Kennedy (St Johnstone) 

CM: Mulumbu (Kilmarnock) 

CM: McGregor (Celtic) 

CM: Gauld (Hibs)

RM: Dreyar (St Mirren) 

CF: Johnson (Motherwell) 

CF: Bingham (Hamilton) 

REF: Dallas (Rangers) 

 

I'm sure there are plenty of better options but this is my first attempt. 

 

Alan Power would walk into that midfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2019 at 9:30 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

I dinny drink tea.

No problem, you can give all the lads a nice post-match blowjob then :ok:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

No problem, you can give all the lads a nice post-match blowjob then :ok:

If they have had a gallon of Glenlivet the night before then I would consider it 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 9:07 PM, PASTA Mick said:

It's not that easy to do...

GK: Hamilton (Dundee) 

CB: Halkett (Livingston) 

CB: Souttar (Hearts)

CB: McKenna (Aberdeen) 

LM: Kennedy (St Johnstone) 

CM: Mulumbu (Kilmarnock) 

CM: McGregor (Celtic) 

CM: Gauld (Hibs)

RM: Dreyar (St Mirren) 

CF: Johnson (Motherwell) 

CF: Bingham (Hamilton) 

REF: Dallas (Rangers) 

 

I'm sure there are plenty of better options but this is my first attempt. 

 

Did any of those players ever play in the SPL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Did any of those players ever play in the SPL?

Ok. SPFL. That better? ,🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If they have had a gallon of Glenlivet the night before then I would consider it 👍

Are ye wanting them to pish in yir mooth ? :eek:

Kinky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Are ye wanting them to pish in yir mooth ? :eek:

Kinky.

You have serious issues pal. FFS🤮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You have serious issues pal. FFS🤮

Probably.

However, knowing that I'm not Mr. Big Ramy 1314 of Ottawa, Canada - the self proclaimed world's foremost Scottish patriot without question - is quite a comfort to me. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Probably.

However, knowing that I'm not Mr. Big Ramy 1314 of Ottawa, Canada - the self proclaimed world's foremost Scottish patriot without question - is quite a comfort to me. :)

No you are not. Please do not reference me again. Your previous posts are quite alarming. WTF..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No you are not. Please do not reference me again. Your previous posts are quite alarming. WTF..

Not quite so alarming as a Canadian citizen of many years standing who feels the need to tell everyone what a pure amazing Scotsman he is. :hammer:

In fact I'm going to call you Big Maple 1867 from now :ok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ErsatzThistle said:

Not quite so alarming as a Canadian citizen of many years standing who feels the need to tell everyone what a pure amazing Scotsman he is. :hammer:

In fact I'm going to call you Big Maple 1867 from now :ok:

You call me what you like.  Count me out of your sexual fantasy. Ok then. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You call me what you like.  Count me out of your sexual fantasy. Ok then. Thank you. 

Ok Big Maple 1867 :ok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Ok Big Maple 1867 :ok:

Grow up..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Grow up..

From the man who actually describes himself as being "a legend" :-))

Fucking sad whackjob

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

From the man who actually describes himself as being "a legend" :-))

Fucking sad whackjob

Does the word "troll" mean anything to you. Please refrain from commenting with my well being in regard. I have no use for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

From the man who actually describes himself as being "a legend" :-))

Fucking sad whackjob

Don’t upset big ramy. He’ll throw down his gloves onto the ice and challenge you to a fight, just like they do in glesga.......

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Don’t upset big ramy. He’ll throw down his gloves onto the ice and challenge you to a fight, just like they do in glesga.......

Very mature once again from you DD. You know you are only making a complete fool of yourself. This board is about mature opinions and banter for mature adults. Maybe you should search for " TAMB Junior Edition". It might be more appealing to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Don’t upset big ramy. He’ll throw down his gloves onto the ice and challenge you to a fight, just like they do in glesga.......

Hmmmmmm. You must have seen that on my FB. Interesting, fucking disturbing😯, but interesting.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×