The Mighty Celtic... - Page 217 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

Going to miss the match on Sunday, I cannae believe it. I will be up to my knees in shite, my wife's gaffer has a blockage in his main trunk shite pipe, and she offered me to fix it for him, and he booked a digger for Sunday, and I am the only one who can operate it.. What in the fuck?? We are not speaking at the moment... Still love her though..❤💋🤣🤣. I'm sure Brown and Eddy will start, Brown I get, Eddy? No thank you. Get Griff in.....

I

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Going to miss the match on Sunday, I cannae believe it. I will be up to my knees in shite, my wife's gaffer has a blockage in his main trunk shite pipe, and she offered me to fix it for him, and he booked a digger for Sunday, and I am the only one who can operate it.. What in the fuck?? We are not speaking at the moment... Still love her though..❤💋🤣🤣. I'm sure Brown and Eddy will start, Brown I get, Eddy? No thank you. Get Griff in.....

It's a bounce game Ramy, no big deal n the way the old firm games have went this year if I stayed near you, I would ask you if you need a hand 😂 as I would rather deal with shite than watch the shite celtic have been playin this season

2 minutes ago, jcs said:

I

It's a bounce game Ramy, no big deal n the way the old firm games have went this year if I stayed near you, I would ask you if you need a hand 😂 as I would rather deal with shite than watch the shite celtic have been playin this season

🤣. Good point big man.. I will have the updates. Still have to tell Mrs.Ramy the priorities in life though.. Set her straight.. 😉😉

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣. Good point big man.. I will have the updates. Still have to tell Mrs.Ramy the priorities in life though.. Set her straight.. 😉😉

😂😂 Fair enough, although not worth the cold stares from the Mrs for a month 😂

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You would have been watching shite instead of digging it out, she’s done you a favour Ramy 😜

On 4/29/2021 at 9:56 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Eddie Howe back on apparantly, and JK will work with him.. Unbelievable stuff waiting for a manager these days..🙂🍺

Again, for the second time, its never been off! 🙈

Commmmmmmmmmmmme Onnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!COYBIG !!!!!!!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💪💪💪💪💪💪🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yasssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!Yassssssssssssssss

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuckkkkkkkk !!!! Brown ball watching.. 

😂😂😂😂