The Mighty Celtic... - Page 270 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

29 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

In your head I am.sure you have won some sort of victory. Nobody else really gives a fuck.

Congrats though, a team you support destroyed a team with less than a tenth of your team's resources. You're a winner now 👍🏻🤣

Is that why you continue to reply to me? I don't give a flying fuck about any other club in Scotland or their finances,  to be honest. How did your mob get on today? Aye, thought so...

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Is that why you continue to reply to me? I don't give a flying fuck about any other club in Scotland or their finances,  to be honest. How did your mob get on today? Aye, thought so...

We lost, I was annoyed for about three seconds and it no longer bothers me.

I know why you don't care about any other clubs finances,it's because it will make you realise your teams victory isn't really a victory. It's like me winning a 100m sprint against a 3 year old and then rubbing it in their face. 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

We lost, I was annoyed for about three seconds and it no longer bothers me.

I know why you don't care about any other clubs finances,it's because it will make you realise your teams victory isn't really a victory. It's like me winning a 100m sprint against a 3 year old and then rubbing it in their face. 

So it's Celtic FC fault we have a financial advantage over other clubs in Scotland, okay then. So I am not allowed to be happy we beat a team like St.Johnston, okay then. Listen pal, try to follow me here.. I, Celtic FC were the laughing stock of Scottish football at the start of the season. Every cunt laughing at our new Manager.. I went on record saying Celtic would claw back and win the league, which we will. I was laughed at by all. Well, tables have turned now, seems I was correct all along. Some folk just cannae handle it. I am enjoying every fuckin minute of this, believe me.. Celtic can only play who is opposite them on the park. Who's fault is that then? Scary thing is, this is only the beginning.. Angeball is gonnae run riot !! No ma fault your club is shite !!!!!! Now try and enjoy the rest of your weekend, I know I will... 🙂🙃

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Affa quiet troops... Angeball atvot agin !!! "He'll been gone by Christmas"  "Sevco will have the league wrapped up by January"..  How is that workin oot for yees???  🤣🤣🤣🤣👊👊👊🍺🍺🍺

As you have been, since the tail end of last year 🤐

14 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Huv a read back ...I think you were 🤔

My integrity never changed. Just because someone does not post, does not mean they have changed their opinion. I have believed all season that Celtic would win the league.. Fact !!

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My integrity never changed. Just because someone does not post, does not mean they have changed their opinion. I have believed all season that Celtic would win the league.. Fact !!

Fact..you disappeared, fact...you're back, fact.. you're gloating. Integrity has hee haw tae dae wae it.👍

34 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Fact..you disappeared, fact...you're back, fact.. you're gloating. Integrity has hee haw tae dae wae it.👍

So one does not post, he has disappeared? Is that right aye!! I am no gloating, I am stating the facts. Are you MI5 by chance? Keepin tabs on me are yae now. Your alright Bonzo, I like you. My integrity, dignity, was never in question. I am a man of my word. I did not like the signing of Ange, I will admit. However, I want to move into his flat now, love the big sexy Greek Bassa....🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So one does not post, he has disappeared? Is that right aye!! I am no gloating, I am stating the facts. Are you MI5 by chance? Keepin tabs on me are yae now. Your alright Bonzo, I like you. My integrity, dignity, was never in question. I am a man of my word. I did not like the signing of Ange, I will admit. However, I want to move into his flat now, love the big sexy Greek Bassa....🤣🤣

Is that the royal "one" 🤣

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So it's Celtic FC fault we have a financial advantage over other clubs in Scotland, okay then. So I am not allowed to be happy we beat a team like St.Johnston, okay then. Listen pal, try to follow me here.. I, Celtic FC were the laughing stock of Scottish football at the start of the season. Every cunt laughing at our new Manager.. I went on record saying Celtic would claw back and win the league, which we will. I was laughed at by all. Well, tables have turned now, seems I was correct all along. Some folk just cannae handle it. I am enjoying every fuckin minute of this, believe me.. Celtic can only play who is opposite them on the park. Who's fault is that then? Scary thing is, this is only the beginning.. Angeball is gonnae run riot !! No ma fault your club is shite !!!!!! Now try and enjoy the rest of your weekend, I know I will... 🙂🙃

I stopped reading at the part in bold. You're a fucking a moron because you genuinely believe that.

12 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I stopped reading at the part in bold. You're a fucking a moron because you genuinely believe that.

Also, for someone that has said nobody gives a fuck, you are making a complete knob of yourself as you keep trolling and replying to my comments.. I must really have you rattled...

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Also, for someone that has said nobody gives a fuck, you are making a complete knob of yourself as you keep trolling and replying to my comments.. I must really have you rattled...

Oh aye you've got me rattled ramy. Am pure raging🤣🤣🤣

If anyone is rattled it's you, you disappeared when celtic had a slight hiccup and dropped a few points behind rangers. Celtic get back to first and your back mouthing off and rubbing it in other people's faces. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Oh aye you've got me rattled ramy. Am pure raging🤣🤣🤣

If anyone is rattled it's you, you disappeared when celtic had a slight hiccup and dropped a few points behind rangers. Celtic get back to first and your back mouthing off and rubbing it in other people's faces. 

Incorrect once again V. I never disappeared, I did not post as often, sometimes in this challenging life you need space, you need to heal, therefore I limited my time on this messageboard. However, I never wavered from my position, my belief in Celtic Football Club overcoming the odds, I never doubted the fight, the struggle, the desire of my CLUB to reclaim what is rightfully ours.. That is coming a reality, maybe one day you will find it in yourself, that Big Ramy was indeed correct the entire journey. It is ok to admit your failings V, I won't judge you. To be honest, you are awerite bloke, you talk some shite at times, but you are awerite. I hope this finds you well, now I have to get ready for the Sunday mass. 😉🙏

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Incorrect once again V. I never disappeared, I did not post as often, sometimes in this challenging life you need space, you need to heal, therefore I limited my time on this messageboard. However, I never wavered from my position, my belief in Celtic Football Club overcoming the odds, I never doubted the fight, the struggle, the desire of my CLUB to reclaim what is rightfully ours.. That is coming a reality, maybe one day you will find it in yourself, that Big Ramy was indeed correct the entire journey. It is ok to admit your failings V, I won't judge you. To be honest, you are awerite bloke, you talk some shite at times, but you are awerite. I hope this finds you well, now I have to get ready for the Sunday mass. 😉🙏

Overcoming the odds?

😂😂Yeah they went all the way out to 7/4 second favourites for the league at one point. 

41 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Overcoming the odds?

😂😂Yeah they went all the way out to 7/4 second favourites for the league at one point. 

Exaclt Jimmy pal. I know when I am correct and all accounts. Enjoy the day big man, and come on the Paisley Boys..🤣🤣

Yeah, celtic are a big fish in a wee pond, and in reality compete in a leAgue of two.  In European terms they are nothing, and it’s quite embarrassing that they were put out by bodo glint.  In financial terms they are a championship club, smaller than Watford.

16 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Yeah, celtic are a big fish in a wee pond, and in reality compete in a leAgue of two.  In European terms they are nothing, and it’s quite embarrassing that they were put out by bodo glint.  In financial terms they are a championship club, smaller than Watford.

Bodø beat Roma 6-1 in the group stages and are 2-1 up against them after the 1st leg of the quarter final.

31 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Holy fuck. Listen carefully son, pay attention. Put the glue away, and refrain from sniffing it.. That has to be the daftest post I have read in ages.. 😵💫

35 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Ok then, please back up your statement. How much Television revenue do Watford bring in a year?? Please do your research before you make a complete fud of yourself again...

• 4 weeks later...

Never in doubt. The league is ours. I said it in October we would win the league, yees awe laughed at me. Who is laughin noo??? Yalllllllddddyyyy !!!  WE NEVER STOP!! WE NEVER STOP!! Anyone know when the Champions League draw is?? 🤣🤣👍👍👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥳🥳🥳🥳👊👊👊