The Mighty Celtic... - Page 268 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

4 minutes ago, Redz said:

That's nonsense

Show me where I talk about another team more than Aberdeen?

You've talked about Airdrie once in your lifetime on here, and then, only because you were asked

That's how it looks I'm afraid....

Im afraid I dont pay enough attention to individual posters to go searching through your posts. I think its generally accepted that Aberdeen fans tend to have a strong view on the old firm and Rangers in particular. Thats not a bad thing, its football but lets not pretend people only comment on their own team.

If you paid as much attention to my posts as you claim you will have seen me having an entire conversation about the play offs and how they have a negative effect on fans of teams like Airdrie only about a week ago.

As ive said before. Im more than happy to talk about the lower leagues but in general nobody cares.

23 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ben Doaks looks some player, fuck me. He is only 16 anaw..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I didnt think he did much when he came on. Certainly looks fast and at 16 loads of potential though.

11 minutes ago, kumnio said:

The celebrations at beating Utd were interesting.

Kumnio, we were written off, and we're the circus for so many folk at the start of the season. Then they laughed at signing Ange. We can go top Wednesday. Some folk saying the league would be over by Christmas.Dont think to many laughing now at Ange.. we have earned it. Still work to be done, but what a turnaround from last season. Wr were also missing Rognic, Calmac, Kyogo, Maeta, Turnbull, Yosuke today.. That's commendable.. Just saying..

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Charles Cook receiving racist abuse from the sevconian element after the match. That should be the top story.. Disgusting, but no surprise there....

Oh fuck off you self pitting Canadian twat 👍

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Kumnio, we were written off, and we're the circus for so many folk at the start of the season. Then they laughed at signing Ange. We can go top Wednesday. Some folk saying the league would be over by Christmas.Dont think to many laughing now at Ange.. we have earned it. Still work to be done, but what a turnaround from last season. Wr were also missing Rognic, Calmac, Kyogo, Maeta, Turnbull, Yosuke today.. That's commendable.. Just saying..

Wow, congratulations on beating Dundee Utd, and your staunch defence of poor wee Celtic coming good is some fairytale.   For a team that's won 15 out of the leagues this millennium, it really is a lovely story.

8 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Oh fuck off you self pitting Canadian twat 👍

Wow, congratulations on beating Dundee Utd, and your staunch defence of poor wee Celtic coming good is some fairytale.   For a team that's won 15 out of the leagues this millennium, it really is a lovely story.

🤣🤣🤣🖕

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just reading Calum McGregor said he is ready to go tomorrow.... Up to Ange now..  Maeda will be back aswell.. Rognic a possibility but doubtful at the moment..

Did we sign a new player? This Rognic chap?

On 1/20/2022 at 9:32 PM, jcs said:

Postecoglou has the making of a decent manager in scottish football  with the signings he's made so far looking decent acquisition, the hi tempo stuff the team now play n the 3 man on a player hunt to get the ball back but Ramy keep yer mouth shut until we win the league then feel free to express yerself right now we're 4 points behind right now so enjoy what yer watching,  keep it in yer head n stop blurting it out man   I'm speaking as a fellow tim

I totally yeez, u still laughing at what I said SCOTTY, all u do is say u love God but hate the huns, how Christian of u