Who was your least favourite TAMB poster? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who was your least favourite TAMB poster?

Deccie who resides at the apex of all that is patience testing w@nk, the same 3 recycled jokes juxtaposed between airport lounge reviews.

There's a wee bit attention for you, now if you excuse us we're having a great positive time atm :D

Just now, killiefaetheferry said:

Shit. Thought I would get away with sweary words if we were closing. Ok children......please insert the words 'khunt' and 'barstvard' into the above sentence in the appropriate places.

I'll give you a clue he's 7 foot tall & fires lightening bolts from his arse ??

24 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Shit. Thought I would get away with sweary words if we were closing. Ok children......please insert the words 'khunt' and 'barstvard' into the above sentence in the appropriate places.

:lol: Ya bawbag ye. :ok:

Only ever been a few that I've disliked.

Perthshire bell was one, he was definitely someone at the wind up, but FFS did he get me every time. 

There's one male and one female who are still active that I dislike, think he is an attention seeking twat, and she is a stupid bint who spouts shite as fact, then denies being wrong. 

Overall though, the calibre of posters is much better than anything else I've been on, club forums are full of cvnts. 

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Perthshire bell was one, he was definitely someone at the wind up, but FFS did he get me every time. 

There's one male and one female who are still active that I dislike, think he is an attention seeking twat, and she is a stupid bint who spouts shite as fact, then denies being wrong. 

Overall though, the calibre of posters is much better than anything else I've been on, club forums are full of cvnts. 

Process of elimination suggests that must be me ?

Though I am struggling to think of anything I have ever posted that even I could describe as 'fact' ? I did get my arse kicked on the T in the Park thread right enough ? 

I suppose it is better to have competely pissed at least one person off than have no impact whatsoever.....

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

Don't listen to those other posters and keep the annoying female name a secret you gorgeous, witty, sexy big man.

:D

Based on the low number of females on the board, Im keeping quiet, no name will be stated B)

Don't listen to those other posters and keep the annoying female name a secret you gorgeous, witty, sexy big man.

I think I qualify for one, possibly two of those last 5 words at best. 

Edited by kumnio