Allocation - Page 6 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Mazziessc

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to the member who Reported this thread and we note the reference to the Police.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

I see you are upto your usual pish again posting on your secret wee pages asking who I am? For the avoidance of doubt I am Colin Moffat, I am 37 and I will boot your snakey wee arse if I ever see you. I promise. 

You we know, and we think you've got more about you than this. Behave yourself.

1 hour ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

These screen shots are now being passed onto the SFA Colin Moffat .

You, we don't know. Are you 12?

1 minute ago, Admin4 said:

Thank you to the member who Reported this thread and we note the reference to the Police.

The wee runt needs to stop plastering my coupon all across social media with tough guy comments then. Then blocking me from even making a response. He's a snakey wee coward.

Just now, Ormond said:

The wee runt needs to stop plastering my coupon all across social media with tough guy comments then. Then blocking me from even making a response. He's a snakey wee coward.

We'll take your word for that. As to the Social Media issue - take it up there. We've enough shite to deal with here as it is.

If you wouldn't mind.

Just now, Ormond said:

That's what I need. A Nigella at hame making me gear like that each day. Ask yer man if he fancies a Wife swap?

He's not the boss of me. I make my own decisions.

Are you

A ) Rich

B ) Tolerably not ugly

Well, that's it really.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

I see you are upto your usual pish again posting on your secret wee pages asking who I am? For the avoidance of doubt I am Colin Moffat, I am 37 and I will boot your snakey wee arse if I ever see you. I promise. 

I cannae help read this like the scene in Braveheart when Wallace confronts the Scots walking away from battle -

"i AM Colin Moffat....."

5 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

He's not the boss of me. I make my own decisions.

Are you

A ) Rich

B ) Tolerably not ugly

Well, that's it really.

You know what I look like but I'm past the physical stuff. I just need somebody to bake and to coorie intae in the morning when I have a beery floppy.

25 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Can the 2 guys having a rammy please shut it for a bit while we get back to the important stuff .

Any ideas how we get hold of home end tickets ??

As far as I can see they aren't available yet. This is the page http://www.nzs.si/Moj_NZS/Vstopnice - Google translate says Vstopnice means tickets and once you get there the message is "Trenutno ni v prodaji nobenih vstopnic" which translates as "there are no tickets at the moment". That's as far as I've got

39 minutes ago, Rorinho said:

As far as I can see they aren't available yet. This is the page http://www.nzs.si/Moj_NZS/Vstopnice - Google translate says Vstopnice means tickets and once you get there the message is "Trenutno ni v prodaji nobenih vstopnic" which translates as "there are no tickets at the moment". That's as far as I've got

Seeme strange that with less than 5 weeks to go, they haven't started ticket sale to their own fans, while we can buy for away end. Maybe no online public sale? In which case there will an awful lot of Scots wandering about Slovenia.

1 hour ago, Admin4 said:

Just to be clear for the hard of thinking, the reference to the Police was in the Report we received.

We have not been in contact with the Police. We have no intention of contacting the Police.

FFS, it's a daft fitba' message board.

18 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Thanks Rorhino and dandy , appreciate the guidance.

Rorhino, you seem to have the language, it would be good if you could keep us posted on tickets.

Far from it. Simply a copy and paste into google translate effort, but seems to be accurate. For all I know there could be a 3rd party that does their tickets and their own website just isn't up to date, so if anyone has any info please share

26 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Rorhino, you seem to have the language, it would be good if you could keep us posted on tickets.

And if you could translate for us some of the gobbledegook that gets posted on here, we'd be grateful.

59 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

Just to be clear for the hard of thinking, the reference to the Police was in the Report we received.

We have not been in contact with the Police. We have no intention of contacting the Police.

FFS, it's a daft fitba' message board.

:lol:

3 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Just the evidence I'm looking for ?????

18 hours ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Also looking forward to the New York trip in march . ?????

Mate you are a fuking weapon of a guy man. I seen you outside that pub on the corner last week and as soon as you recognised me, you put your head down and walked away (after abusing me on Facebook pages). 

I've actually stuck up for you on here and fb, simply because you seem like you're not right in the head and a heavy liberty, do yourself a favour and stop acting like this.