Does This Place Not Allow Different Opinions? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Does This Place Not Allow Different Opinions?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a new rule folks?

I do not wish to cause any upset.

Surely the sane amongst you must realise that ostracising the No voters is extremely unreasonable and does not help achieve anything.

There's differing opinions and then there's deliberately winding folk up as well you know.

Is this a new rule folks?

I do not wish to cause any upset.

Surely the sane amongst you must realise that ostracising the No voters is extremely unreasonable and does not help achieve anything.

Other than in the immediate aftermath of the huge and crushing No disappointment Barry... can you provide some tangible examples?

It should be easy given how serious this all is.

Other than in the immediate aftermath of the huge and crushing No disappointment Barry... can you provide some tangible examples?

It should be easy given how serious this all is.

Examples of what, sir?

People completely ignoring the fact that many of their fellow Scotland fans may have voted No?

The last thread got locked to save me from the bureaucracy of several bannings.

WeeBarry may or not may not have been at the wind up, but all of the things he posted can be found on the board.

Now, if you want to discuss - carry on.

Personal abuse will be stamped on.

The only time a difference of opinion wasn't allowed on here was when Rangers fans rioted in Manchester. Perhaps The Rangers fans rioting in Glasgow has brought back memories for Mr. Barry.

:lol:

They got all upset and started grassing on folk who wanted their team to lose!

Guest Extreme0

I don't think anyone has a problem with No voters (Except maybe the few still butthurt) as long as they actually have valid logical points.

And...don't act like ***holes to begin with.

Edited by Extreme0

Get a grip everyone, people can vote whichever way they want, who the hell do some of you think you are. I was as gutted as anyone after the vote but I have to and we have to get on with life. As I said b4 people were threatened with their jobs ( me included )if they voted yes, and were too afraid to take the risk. Does that mean they are not welcome in our company again. feck sake family and work colleagues voted no so should I not speak to anyone again.

Get a grip everyone, people can vote whichever way they want, who the hell do some of you think you are. I was as gutted as anyone after the vote but I have to and we have to get on with life. As I said b4 people were threatened with their jobs ( me included )if they voted yes, and were too afraid to take the risk. Does that mean they are not welcome in our company again. feck sake family and work colleagues voted no so should I not speak to anyone again.

Good man.

I think most people on here would understand if there was a genuine threat of losing your job in the event of a yes vote. However the majority of the "dissenting" voices on here are not of that type and are merely coming on to gloat. And get a reaction.

I think most people on here would understand if there was a genuine threat of losing your job in the event of a yes vote. However the majority of the "dissenting" voices on here are not of that type and are merely coming on to gloat. And get a reaction.

So, why give them it?

No are obliged to have a massive chip on your shoulder, an Aberdeen fc club badge tattoed on your arse (and now be inking 45 on to the other cheek even though it was really 44.7%) and be prepared to fellate Alec Salmond on command to venture an opinion on this forum as otherwise it will challenge deeply entrenched prejudices.

Welcome to the new North Korea that independence would have unleashed upon us.

No are obliged to have a massive chip on your shoulder, an Aberdeen fc club badge tattoed on your arse (and now be inking 45 on to the other cheek even though it was really 44.7%) and be prepared to fellate Alec Salmond on command to venture an opinion on this forum as otherwise it will challenge deeply entrenched prejudices.

Welcome to the new North Korea that independence would have unleashed upon us.

Was it Abba that had the hit with "Drama Queen"?

There are examples everywhere you look, as I am sure you are well aware of.

If you are going to do an open "J'Accuse" thread on the TAMB Barry you have to be specific. Are you perhaps talking about in the immediate hours after the No? When people on here were heartbroken and devastated? I hope not as that would be very poor from you. Do you really want us to examine what appears of FF and RM on a daily basis 365 days a year which you are silent on? Shall we go get the posts that can be found on there every day? Sunlight is the best disinfectant and the Tamb has no fear of it.

Quislings, Scum, .Traitors all aimed at Rangers fans on this board and escaped censorship.

Were these comments not aimed at the Loyalist, Rangers scum giving nazi salutes and attacking innocent people in George Square, that the loyalists on here refuse to condemn ?