Scotland v England Tickets - Page 5 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v England Tickets

GaryWood34

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

Folk that need an excuse to be allowed to go on holiday with their mates need to get a grip of their lives IMO. 

You realise I'm not being serious eh, I make the rules ??

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

Nah, i went with them and spoiled it for everyone :lol: 

Can quite believe that ?

19 hours ago, Parklife said:

:lol: 

Dearie me, that's bad. I mind the lassie i was going out with when i was 18 said we'd have to stop going out if i went to Kavos for a week with my pals. There was only one winner there! 

Bird I was seeing for about 5 months gave me the "if you're going to the Brazil game without me,I won't be here when you get back" and "is a piss up with your mates more important than me" :lol:

I often wonder how she's doing. 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Bird I was seeing for about 5 months gave me the "if you're going to the Brazil game without me,I won't be here when you get back" and "is a piss up with your mates more important than me" :lol:

She couldnea have been that braw then :wub:

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Should have said no it's not, but it doesn't have to be one or the other, you psycho bitch.

Then stuck your tongue down her throat :D

1 hour ago, wheres the pies said:

what about if she look like garcias chick for  me  nae fitba :lol:

I'll admit,you have me there :lol:

1 hour ago, Reevesy said:

Should have said no it's not, but it doesn't have to be one or the other, you psycho bitch.

Then stuck your tongue down her throat :D

Replace tongue with.....

Nah,better not. 

A few years back was arguing with me bird at the time about going to Ajax away.

She said 'you love rangers more than me'

i said 'I love Celtic more than you flower'

Heard she married a Jehovas Witness years later. Don't know if that's relevant for this anecdote.

11 minutes ago, DING said:

i take it they releasing it as sections of each stand at a time?.....only the ends in the north stand seems to be available just now

Is that not because the rest is covered by season tickets? Looks like everywhere else is on sale 

23 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Is the east stand still mostly families these days ? Fancied being on the opposite side from the English but also want to stand up.

East used to have a block for families but I don't think there is an official section now as kids get discounted tickets anywhere in ground. 

The shambles in the family section at the Poland & Germany games I think led to this.

Did SSC members get an email about tickets on sale?  I can't find one and it's only by chance I found out they are out. 

Is North Stand almost sold out as only section 5 available now.  Not great for kids as everyone stands right enough. 

19 hours ago, Nocko said:

Did SSC members get an email about tickets on sale?  I can't find one and it's only by chance I found out they are out. 

Is North Stand almost sold out as only section 5 available now.  Not great for kids as everyone stands right enough. 

There are 14 sections available at present

On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Reevesy said:

Agreed, a grown man seeking "permission" is  pathetic. I don't expect my missus to ask me if she can go away with her mates, so it works both ways.

Although it obviously gets a bit trickier when you have kids to consider i.e if your missus is working and you'd normally be watching them etc

One of the guys I went to Lithuania with in 2010 told his wife he was running a work-related charity marathon, he took a fancy dress outfit and everything so he could send her pretend marathon photos!! What a ribbing he got from us!!

5 hours ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

One of the guys I went to Lithuania with in 2010 told his wife he was running a work-related charity marathon, he took a fancy dress outfit and everything so he could send her pretend marathon photos!! What a ribbing he got from us!!

That's pretty funny, to be fair:lol:

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:30 PM, Reevesy said:

Is that not because the rest is covered by season tickets? Looks like everywhere else is on sale 

There will be some season ticket sales but they never sold enough for the amount of unavailable seats there are now.... possible they had high sales first day, but usually you would have people on here saying tickets purchased ...haven't seen a lot of that

......so I was wondering if they were staggering the available areas ....I'll drop them an email to see  ....would prefer not to be sat in the corner or north

Turns out north stand is all but sold out ...

36 minutes ago, DING said:

There will be some season ticket sales but they never sold enough for the amount of unavailable seats there are now.... possible they had high sales first day, but usually you would have people on here saying tickets purchased ...haven't seen a lot of that

......so I was wondering if they were staggering the available areas ....I'll drop them an email to see  ....would prefer not to be sat in the corner or north

Edited by DING
error