4 match package - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 match package

shaggycoo

Take straight from SSC Newsletter:

Four match package available

For those who haven’t secured their tickets for the matches in 2017, a four-match package will be available from Wednesday at noon, priced from £100 for adults and £40 for junior members.

Buy Here

For these four games a family friendly section will be introduced into block F3 in the East Stand and I3 in the William Hill South Stand.

There will be a chance for existing season ticket holders to move their seats in January if they wish with full details to follow.

49 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

There will be a chance for existing season ticket holders to move their seats in January if they wish with full details to follow.

Can I move my seat to my living room?

Edited by aaid

Just went on to buy the 4 match tickets worked out the price would be £151.50, a bit more expensive than the £100 their quoting , unless you want to sit in the toilet that's what it will cost , thanks for the sfa for thinking about us at xmas , all they want is our hard earned cash not happy.

3 hours ago, Ak 47 said:

Just went on to buy the 4 match tickets worked out the price would be £151.50, a bit more expensive than the £100 their quoting , unless you want to sit in the toilet that's what it will cost , thanks for the sfa for thinking about us at xmas , all they want is our hard earned cash not happy.

Eh?

Thats the whole point of buying them in a package.