Sign in to follow this  
phart

Freemasonry influence stopping Met police change.

On January 10, 2018 at 10:39 AM, mariokempes56 said:

Hell, dinnae mentions Sin....

Do you sin Mario?  I know I do.

Jesus Christ paid for all your sins, past present and future if you would just simply trust in his finished work.  That's the simplicity in Christ the enemy doesn't want you to trust in.

2 hours ago, Kimba said:

Jesus Christ paid for all your sins, past present and future if you would just simply trust in his finished work.  That's the simplicity in Christ the enemy doesn't want you to trust in.

shit.for.brains

3 hours ago, Kimba said:

How did he? 

2 hours ago, bonzo said:

How did he? 

Everyone has and does.   If you know what God’s Law is you know you are one.  Thank God saved people are under His Grace and not the law.

So did he die for Hitler and stalin or any other mass murderer you care to name? 

24 minutes ago, bonzo said:

So did he die for Hitler and stalin or any other mass murderer you care to name? 

Yep.  ALL are guilty (the human race) and have fallen short. Someone is saved when they believe and trust the gospel of grace and have the righteousness of Christ imputed to them.  

Nah your not selling it to me. So by what you are saying doesn't matter if you live your life and don't put a foot wrong or be the worst criminal in history as long as you say sorry and "repent" before you pop it that's ok 

2 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Nah your not selling it to me. So by what you are saying doesn't matter if you live your life and don't put a foot wrong or be the worst criminal in history as long as you say sorry and "repent" before you pop it that's ok 

Yep. Repent means change your mind and believe and trust the ONE true God.  

4 minutes ago, bonzo said:

I don't even believe in ONE direction. 

Sadly, the initiates (those initiated into the occult) of this world have been busy programming the masses against the one true God with their lies.

8 hours ago, Kimba said:

Yep.  ALL are guilty (the human race) and have fallen short. Someone is saved when they believe and trust the gospel of grace and have the righteousness of Christ imputed to them.  

I bet you dont even realise how morally wicked and fvcking repugnant that throwaway bullshit is 

• Upvote 1

On January 12, 2018 at 4:34 PM, Ally Bongo said:

I bet you dont even realise how morally wicked and fvcking repugnant that throwaway bullshit is 

God is a righteous Judge.  There'll be millions of children and aborted babies in heaven for example.    However, if you knowingly  reject to be reconciled, then where are you expecting to end up in eternity?

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.