The 45 - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That line from Cap in Hand has always resonated with me - "We boast, then we cower". It is sickeningly true.

Hitting me hard tonight.

My focus is now on ensuring the next generation get the opportunities I did. Free education and that regardless of independence. No need for them to suffer for our s of elders.

Time we got flags made with that on it.

Or...

gb-s%7Dsgn.gif

The Siol nan Gaidheal flag is a circular celtic Knot with an "A" for Alba (Gaelic for Scotland) in the centre it is mounted on a black saltire to represent mourning for loss of Nationhood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the idea of a black saltire (but personally don't like celtic knots).

Or...

gb-s%7Dsgn.gif

The Siol nan Gaidheal flag is a circular celtic Knot with an "A" for Alba (Gaelic for Scotland) in the centre it is mounted on a black saltire to represent mourning for loss of Nationhood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the idea of a black saltire (but personally don't like celtic knots).

right now I don't think flags are part of the solution

62% of those available to vote chose not to declare for Yes. Think you should change it from the 45 to the 38.

Are you talking about everyone eligible to vote?

If so what was the no percentage of everyone eligible to vote?

Did less than 50% of those avaliable to vote choose to stay in the UK?

Something else to factor in the psychological effect of realising nearly half the population are Yessers.

The thought that when you walk down the street, or attend any gathering, half the people could be Yessers (including many more who 'wanted' to vote yes but couldn't bring themselves to) is surely likely to keep discussion and debate of the idea alive

Half the country is hurting

Something else to factor in the psychological effect of realising nearly half the population are Yessers.

The thought that when you walk down the street, or attend any gathering, half the people could be Yessers (including many more who 'wanted' to vote yes but couldn't bring themselves to) is surely likely to keep discussion and debate of the idea alive

Half the country is hurting

No, going by the stats.

38 % are hurting

50% are relieved

12 % don't care