Euros Betting - Page 6 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euros Betting

killiefaetheferry

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be good value with Wales? Russia seem a bit 'huffy'.......if Wales get off to a decent start and Bale pleay, they could easily win. Slovakia have already grown into the comp so I agree there is value there.....but they would need to finish like they did last match.23/25

I looked at Coral today online and seen that England were 4/6.......Ukraine 4/6.......Poland 11/2. pretty decent prices I thought. Picked up a coupon in-store and odds were 8/15.....1/2.....9/2. So for just a fiver treble,you're almost 30 quid down. I know it's hardly a new thing.....but not amused.

Got Iniesta at 30/1 for player of tournament, now at 4/1.

Morata 35/1 for top scorer now also at 4/1. 

Hoping one comes in, thankfully have Morata each way. Being offered 45 cash out already from 5'r EW.

Edited by TartanDave

One of these days it is going to click for them in a game and Belgium will give someone an absolute shoeing.

Yes i know they are powder puff and for all their possession and fancy teamwork they dont usually score a lot

A sort of poor man's Spain but they have to win today

The key against a stuffy Ireland will be if they score early

If that happens i can see the wheels coming off the Irish

Belgium -2 at 7/1

Edited by Ally Bongo

10 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Looking promising Mr Bongo 

The way my luck is going its almost certain that Ireland will score - or the game gets abandoned or the likes

21 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

The way my luck is going its almost certain that Ireland will score - or the game gets abandoned or the likes

Surprised B)

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Was waiting on Oriental Fox in the last race at Ascot for an 80p stake in the placepot

Needed to finish 3rd

Finished 4th

Placepot paid just over £1000 to a £1 stake

Back to normal

Almost certain that Austria will try and escape from tonight's game with a draw and rely on beating Iceland in their last game to put them through

Junozovic is out and to play expansive against the likes of Ronaldo and Nani could lead to a gubbing

If Portugal score first then Austria will need to go for broke and could lose by 3 

Portugal minus 2 at 11/2

Very much going from when Portugal score the flood gates will open, to if Portugal score the flood gates will open.

Talking about the tournament, not this game.

Bet Ronaldo top scorer on the basis that he could score a hat trick in any of the group games, all the stats other than actual goals back it up.

Missed a penalty and had a goal disallowed while I typed that.

:lol:

Edited by sbcmfc

22 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Very much going from when Portugal score the flood gates will open, to if Portugal score the flood gates will open.

Bet Ronaldo top scorer on the basis that he could score a hat trick in any of the group games, all the stats other than actual goals back it up.

Cost me a few best too.

21 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

When i re read my post i should have concentrated on the "if" and lumped on the draw which i have clearly convinced myself will be the outcome if they dont

Greedy dick

3 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

When i re read my post i should have concentrated on the "if" and lumped on the draw which i have clearly convinced myself will be the outcome if they dont

Greedy dick

I was feeling quite happy with my HT/ft draw/Portugal right up until the penalty miss.

Thoughts on tonight?  France to rest a couple of players and the Swiss to get a draw?

going to watch the Romanian game instead. Can see this having a few goals so could be a bet in there for +3 goals in game etc.

27 minutes ago, ibelieve!!! said:

No word of Bet365 doing the risk free bet for Englands match tomorrow?

20 minutes ago, fringo said:

Usually get an email 2 days in advance. Not had anything.

I think I'll go 1st goal free kick again if they do!!!