Euros Betting - Page 4 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euros Betting

killiefaetheferry

£20 treble on yesterdays games, Croatia, Germany and Poland to win, won £110ish.

£10 treble on Spain, Sweden and Belgium today.

Have stuck £50 into PaddyPower account, thats my tournament money, not betting any more as I usually dont win anything these days.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gone for Spain, Sweden, Italy Treble today.

Stuck an in-play bet on Spain too, as goal was coming, although they left it late.

Got a free bet (ladbrokes as England game was draw) on zlatan to score more goals than Ireland tonight.

Will probably put something on Italy game later (have them for tournament).

Thought that game was heading for 0-0 there, not many goals so far in the tournament or high scoring games, teams seem very cautious and playing for 1-0 or 0-0.  Cant see it changing in the other games today.  Hopefully goals will come soon!!

19 minutes ago, fringo said:

Is 1-0 the new 2-1 ?

A game only ends 1-0 if a team has made a mistake. So some old Italian guy said anyway ;) 

I started off pretty good, but the last few days have put me still in the plus, but taken a dunting - Sweden, Belgium mostly.

Portugal-1 is quite tempting for tomorrow. As great as Iceland have done to qualify, they've kinda been off the boil a little since qualifying.

Not sure about Austria at all. Fancied them in qualifying, and probably shouldn't judge a team on friendlies, but dinnae ken, - will see tomorrow, 4/5 looks very generous though as Hungary were very fortunate to beat Norway - who aren't that great themselves - over the two legs.

Wales are 6/1 for Thursday, and England 4/7. I think England might win, but surely England will come closer to evens by KO as people jump on the Welsh team?

So I predicted that 21% (1 in 5) of games would finish 2-1.  So far we've had 10 games and.....2 of them have been 2-1 so bang on forecast!  A tenner on every game would have seen an outlay of £100 with a return of £230 so 130% profit.  1-0 may be becoming the more common score in this tournament however the odds tend to be between 4/1 - 6/1 whereas it's between 9/1-12/1 for 2-1 so you'd need double the number of 1-0s to 2-1s to get the same return!  Stick with the system gents!

Due to a fairly spectacular opening weekends betting, able to be quite speculative.

(unknown at the time, ladbrokes even gave me my money back on the England game being 0-0 because it was a draw, which was my cover for £50 bet 365 deal. Really is easy to shite when you've got diarrohea!)

Sweden and lack of Ibrahimovic goals pumped my main bets yesterday, but got a profit from an in running bet on Spain, and a free bet on 12+ corners in Italy game.

In hindsight should've done a super single on Italy, as really fancied them.

Fancy the 2 favourites today, possibly both -1 goal to boost odds. (Although only 2 teams won by more than a goal and both scored 2nd in injury time).

Have Ronaldo top scorer, as has the potential to score a shed load in the group I think. (£5 free every time he does).

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

So I predicted that 21% (1 in 5) of games would finish 2-1.  So far we've had 10 games and.....2 of them have been 2-1 so bang on forecast!  A tenner on every game would have seen an outlay of £100 with a return of £230 so 130% profit.  1-0 may be becoming the more common score in this tournament however the odds tend to be between 4/1 - 6/1 whereas it's between 9/1-12/1 for 2-1 so you'd need double the number of 1-0s to 2-1s to get the same return!  Stick with the system gents!

I've commited to all first round games with my £1 a game! haha, Good fun watching it to see if it comes through.

The guy in Poland have just put 95 000 PLN on solo bet for our win vs Germany :D

His possible win would be 448 000 after tax.

Some people have no idea how to spend money wisely apparently he he

Edited by fanatyk

25 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Austria have set me back. 

That and all these stupid 2-1 bets! 

Austria are jobbys, had them as the first team of a 6fold worth 360 quid :(

28 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Gutted. I've lost £120 today. 

Ooft im not going that Heavy. Building up a wee bit on in play stuff just now, probably redo my acca without austria. 

Austria are on the official list, 3 different coupons they done me in yesterday, was waiting them for £55 for my teams to win accumulator, needed them to score for a both teams to score coupon and needed them to score just a goal for my team to score a goal coupon for £45

Not betting anything today, another 2 games be rotten today 0-0's or 1-0's and France win 2-0 or 3-0.