Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

Every single camera in that ground is recording all the time no matter which one is live. Plus an uncountable number of other folk filming. If there is no film surfacing I'd say it will be bollox.

Edited by thplinth

21 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If it comes out that Rangers players were assaulted I'm sure you'll be on here to retract your current guff?

I'm sure we'll get the truth at some point in the next couple of days.

I've already condemned the hibs fans if they have assaulted any Rangers player. Did you miss that? You probably did because you seem to miss alot

I'm wary of believing anything said by Rangers, they've already been caught lying today by claiming their fans showed restraint.

Maybe we should all just wait and see if evidence emerges of any assaults on Rangers staff or players. Given the number of Hibs fans quickly onto the pitch and the fact the Rangers players couldn't get off in time I'd say there was a fair chance of physical confrontation and there may be a few people on here looking a bit stupid if video evidence does  turn up.

Edited by redstevie007

6 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Bet you wish you had taken me up on this now :)

I sincerely hope you had a punt on Hibs at least. You were about the only one convinced of today's outcome. 

Edit - 1 each at Wembley.  I'm really getting good at that. 

Nah mate ! 

I'm a jinx with the betting so don't bother.

Hard luck today mate, from what I'm reading, it was a cracking game until the finishing scenes that ha clearly out a dampener on the game itself. 

Just a pity that some have spoiled it for the real fans.

Well done to the Hibbees btw. 

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

History will again be re-written by the football media and the Rangers fans. Give it a few months and we will be told how impeccable the Rangers fans behaviour was today.

You're an absolute kaaaaant.

Hibs deserved to win. Rangers fama retaliated to Hibs on the park after taunts and Wallace getting punched as shown by STV. 

3 minutes ago, Debian said:

You're an absolute kaaaaant.

Hibs deserved to win. Rangers fama retaliated to Hibs on the park after taunts and Wallace getting punched as shown by STV. 

Your own club is stating that your fans showed restraint, pictures and videos all over the place have shown this. 

im a kaaaant because I've stated the truth?

have a look at what's written first before posting you bell end.

Edited by vanderark14

I'm sure over the next couple of days we'll get the full truth of whether Rangers players were assaulted or not, including Thplinth's request for pictures.

I notice he's ignored the one picture already put up, but that's nothing new for him. He can also apparently tell my blood pressure from all the way over in makingitup land, where he exists.

All the twats who ran onto the pitch and started fighting are an embarrassment to this country and have given the football authorities and the police the excuses needed to keep treating football fans like scum. 

This happened at the end of last season too and apparently it's ok to invade a pitch and taunt opposition fans, as long as they're huns, according to the TAMB.

I wonder what wouldhave been said had Rangers won and their fans invaded the pitch?

12 minutes ago, JECK said:

Thoughts on the amount of Ireland flags on show today? Never seen as many before associated with hibs fans. Coming on the pitch is one thing but then flying that flag is just as bad for me

I saw two Ireland flags. Thats one for every 10,500 person. Outrageous.

Edit: 'That flag' Brilliant, just brilliant.

Edited by Mox

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Your own club is stating that your fans showed restraint, pictures and videos all over the place have shown this. 

im a kaaaant because I've stated the truth?

have a look at what's written first before posting you bell end.

It's proof on video there was a retaliation following assault. 

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

apparently it's ok to invade a pitch and taunt opposition fans, as long as they're huns, according to the TAMB.

You're at it! :lol:  You're the muppet saying it's OK for rangers fans to invade and start fighting because they're being taunted. 

The boy in the video was already on the pitch and threw the first punch.     

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm sure over the next couple of days we'll get the full truth of whether Rangers players were assaulted or not, including Thplinth's request for pictures.

I notice he's ignored the one picture already put up, but that's nothing new for him. He can also apparently tell my blood pressure from all the way over in makingitup land, where he exists.

All the twats who ran onto the pitch and started fighting are an embarrassment to this country and have given the football authorities and the police the excuses needed to keep treating football fans like scum. 

This happened at the end of last season too and apparently it's ok to invade a pitch and taunt opposition fans, as long as they're huns, according to the TAMB.

I wonder what wouldhave been said had Rangers won and their fans invaded the pitch?

I agree with most of what you said apart from the part about ignoring posts, you've done the exact same thing in this thread.

1 minute ago, OLAS said:

You're at it! :lol:  You're the muppet saying it's OK for rangers fans to invade and start fighting because they're being taunted. 

The boy in the video was already on the pitch and threw the first punch.     

Yes. Lee Wallace deserves to be assaulted. 

1 minute ago, Debian said:

It's proof on video there was a retaliation following assault. 

Can you please try and explain exactly what it is you are trying to say?

are you saying there's video evidence that a Rangers player was assaulted and that this is the reason the Rangers fans went on to attack the hibs fans. If so are you trying to justify it?