Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 37 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

This will please Adam...

Seems there is also a recall option too.

“I am still an Aberdeen player and first and foremost an Aberdeen fan – I will try and get along to watch the games when I can.

Edited by Cove_Sheep

Aberdeen have signed Welsh forward Wes Burns on loan from Bristol City. 

McInnes is like a child playing the Football Manager game this summer, just signing attacking players when we really need centre halves. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Aberdeen have signed Welsh forward Wes Burns on loan from Bristol City. 

McInnes is like a child playing the Football Manager game this summer, just signing attacking players when we really need centre halves. 

Maybe he's going to go with one at the back?

1 minute ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Maybe he's going to go with one at the back?

Aye, well Taylor and Reynolds and like have 0 at the back, so quite possibly you're right. 

49 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

This will please Adam...

Seems there is also a recall option too.

:mad:

Although, I would've thought that first and foremost he's a professional football player trying to make a career for himself.  I'm first and foremost a supporter, he's not, surely.

Edited by adamntg

29 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Which bit has annoyed you most?

The fact we're loaning players in general, followed by the club loaning from, followed by the lukewarm attitude of the player we're loaning.  He may be an Aberdeen supporter and contracted to Aberdeen till next summer, but I would assume Dundee Utd are contributing some, if not all, of his wages this season.

I remember when we loaned Jim O'Brien from Celtic and he came in like Billy Big Time and was doing us this massive favour by deigning to dirty his boots for us.  And then it turned out he was pish.

I wish Willo well.

A whole-hearted player who has made the best of his ability over the years. He was certainly the only Dons player who gave a shit over the last 6 weeks of the season.

33 minutes ago, Rossy said:

I wish Willo well.

A whole-hearted player who has made the best of his ability over the years. He was certainly the only Dons player who gave a shit over the last 6 weeks of the season.

Aye always struck me as a good pro although he was rotten any time I watched you boys last season. 

1 hour ago, Angus_Young said:

Aye always struck me as a good pro although he was rotten any time I watched you boys last season. 

Brilliant attitude and loads of heart, bit of a bombscare on the ball at times though. I would have kept him, his energy did have a positive effect of most of the rest of the team. 

On 13/07/2016 at 3:56 PM, sbcmfc said:

Is Cammy Bell that bad?

Barring "that" fresh air punch in the play off final, did he do a lot wrong at Rangers?

Seemed steady enough at killie, and got Championship experience...

On 13/07/2016 at 4:24 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

Bell was a good keeper at Killie. I remember when he (along with Chris Maguire) ruined Robbie Keane's Celtic debut at Rugby park with some fantastic goalkeeping.

Shame he made the move to Rangers, his career has went backwards.

This