You Voted Yet? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

You Voted Yet?

Guest flumax

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very prominent 'vote no - it's not worth the risk' poster outside my station.

Was tempted to knock up a sign saying 'those who exchange liberty for temporary security gain neither - Benjamin Franklin' and attach it to the school railings, but I didn't have the materials and I'm on the way to work now.

Very prominent 'vote no - it's not worth the risk' poster outside my station.

Was tempted to knock up a sign saying 'those who exchange liberty for temporary security gain neither - Benjamin Franklin' and attach it to the school railings, but I didn't have the materials and I'm on the way to work now.

Take it down. You can't have posters at a polling booth

Done. A well scribed cross beside 'YES', in both pen and pencil. Probably the longest I've spent in a polling booth too, taking it in and thinking about the journey that's brought us to this point, the folk along the way who haven't lived to see it. Was almost greetin dropping the paper in the box.

me too , just felt like shouting out loud when i came out .

Wife's just been in. Come straight out, phoned me asking if it was the top box she should have crossed. overwhelmed by the day, she went on autopilot without reading it