This Board Needs Tunes - Page 129 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

5 hours ago, bonzo said:

Since my punkier tunes are unappreciated....here you go 😁

Aw feck, I loved that :blush:   I must be comin' doon wi' somethin'.

I think my brain has been wired with middle-of-the-road stuff as a kid.   Think of an Abigail's Party like setting (the wallpaper, clothes, haircuts), but really happy funny neighbours at Hogmanay and this sort of stuff playing.

Rhythm guitarist really wishes he could rip the whammy bar off that Gibson and do some metal riffs though.

The Dogbones were completely off my radar!   Gonna have to look into them some more.   (Trying to recover some cred'.)

On 3/3/2020 at 8:19 PM, exile said:

Right now, it's posting songs where (part of) the name of the the artist or song title is (part of) the name of a location. We're at Q today, R tomorrow.

Need to start thinking of what comes after Z. Another alphabetical progression would be easiest, but, instead of location, what?

On 3/3/2020 at 10:22 PM, TDYER63 said:

Animals ?

Fringo is looking forward to F 😁

14 hours ago, fringo said:

More importantly will you join me in my new animal theme ?

Any animal related song title or artist for the next week ?

:guitar:

Fringo ! How dare you claim Animals as your idea !

Infact I have a good mind to sue you for croakyright infringoment 😁

17 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Fringo ! How dare you claim Animals as your idea !

Infact I have a good mind to sue you for croakyright infringoment 😁

Sorry you're right. I was thinking of my post minutes later when I mentioned I did something like this year's with comp cds including an animal theme.

7 minutes ago, fringo said:

Sorry you're right. I was thinking of my post minutes later when I mentioned I did something like this year's with comp cds including an animal theme.

Och I am only kidding. Do I seem like a person who cares about a music theme when there is so much else for me to moan about? 😁 

6 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

The Dogbones were completely off my radar!   Gonna have to look into them some more.   (Trying to recover some cred'.)

You may know previous incarnations Daisy Chainsaw and Queenadreena, some of the same peeple.