SPFL prem title race? - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SPFL prem title race?

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

And your continued inability to tell when someone is joking is even more amusing ;)

If you see the utter nonsense a lot come out with, including the clubs press officer, there is most certainly a paranoia level that would even embarrass some Celtic fans.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AberdeenAngus said:

That you confirming that refs are under instruction to even things up in future games?

No, they definitely can't do that.

Remember Craig Brown suggested the ref could've blown up for an imaginary foul when he wrongly gave Aberdeen a corner (which they scored from) that everyone in the stadium could see was a bye-kick.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Remember Craig Brown suggested the ref could've blown up for an imaginary foul when he wrongly gave Aberdeen a corner (which they scored from) that everyone in the stadium could see was a bye-kick.

No, that was Stuart McCall.

25 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

If you see the utter nonsense a lot come out with, including the clubs press officer, there is most certainly a paranoia level that would even embarrass some Celtic fans.

I genuinely do think that some Aberdeen fans have a paranoia about Celtics supposed paranoia. 

27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

And your continued inability to tell when someone is joking is even more amusing ;)

Maybe you are, but a number of your support genuinely believe pish like that. 

12 hours ago, jock strap said:

Took you a year longer than I thought to return but your back and we're down :lol: 

Think you have a manager who really can make progress in the SPL if he buys wisely in the summer. 

I shall envy you all from the Championship :(

Time will tell, but I think its fair to say he has bought wisely so far. We defenitely need to add quality in certain areas, with centre of defence being a priority for me. 

25 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

If you'd been on the end of some of the decisions we've endured this season you would realise that it isn't paranoia.  Colum and McLean have cost us a number of points through utter incompetence and well, just sheer bizarre and inexplicable decisions.  If this makes me paranoid then my old man's a mushroom......bleep, bleep.

Commenting on bad decisions is one thing. Claiming you are being deliberately cheated is something else entirely. 

At last count I make it fans of:

Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Falkirk that believe the Sfa/Referees/the whole world is against them. 

Can't all be right can they? 

Ps in fairness to the Jambos and Falkirk I've not actually heard this sort of rubbish from their fans, just the management. 

23 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Technically they can't but it happens all the time in those situations. You expect it a lot of the time and where  you know it's coming you urge your team to take a short corner to try and avoid it. 

Edited by iainmac1

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

Standard response from you......I was only joking my dear.

It's the same thing i was joking bout previously when you tried to accuse me of the same thing. I'd have thought you'd have learnt :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's the same thing i was joking bout previously when you tried to accuse me of the same thing. I'd have thought you'd have learnt :lol: 

Whatever Parkie. Over the last few weeks I've seen numerous sheepy complaints about the world being against them as described above.

Obviously some of your flock can't see the joke either.

8 minutes ago, slasher said:

Whatever Parkie. Over the last few weeks I've seen numerous sheepy complaints about the world being against them as described above.

Obviously some of your flock can't see the joke either.

I don't think any officials are against us.

We've had a bad run of luck from officials of late but i don't in any way think it's down to anything other than incompetence and bad fortune. There's only one club who writes to the SFA to ask for "clarification" on incidents, in order to feed in to the moronic paranoid masses within their fanbase. So i'd suggest that Celtic fans in glass houses don't start launching stones :)

51 minutes ago, jock strap said:

I genuinely do think that some Aberdeen fans have a paranoia about Celtics supposed paranoia. 

Aye, but it's nothing compared to the United fans paranoia about the Dons fans paranoia about the Celtic fans paranoia.

57 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I don't think any officials are against us.

We've had a bad run of luck from officials of late but i don't in any way think it's down to anything other than incompetence and bad fortune. There's only one club who writes to the SFA to ask for "clarification" on incidents, in order to feed in to the moronic paranoid masses within their fanbase. So i'd suggest that Celtic fans in glass houses don't start launching stones :)

Is that another yin of your 'wee jokes'?

Either way, your lot are definitely top of the paranoia league this season. At least one trophy is in the bag!

14 minutes ago, slasher said:

Is that another yin of your 'wee jokes'?

Either way, your lot are definitely top of the paranoia league this season. At least one trophy is in the bag!

Nope, all of that was completely serious :) 

1 hour ago, jock strap said:

There is no doubt that the Dons on here do suffer badly from it. But I'll also state that Celtic's is in no way "supposed". :lol:

1 hour ago, deecie said:

Aye, but it's nothing compared to the United fans paranoia about the Dons fans paranoia about the Celtic fans paranoia.

Im too busy being paranoid about spelling paranoia correctly to be paranoid about your paranoia about Celtics paranoia.

2 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

Maybe you are, but a number of your support genuinely believe pish like that. 

Time will tell, but I think its fair to say he has bought wisely so far. We defenitely need to add quality in certain areas, with centre of defence being a priority for me. 

Commenting on bad decisions is one thing. Claiming you are being deliberately cheated is something else entirely. 

At last count I make it fans of:

Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Falkirk that believe the Sfa/Referees/the whole world is against them. 

Can't all be right can they? 

Ps in fairness to the Jambos and Falkirk I've not actually heard this sort of rubbish from their fans, just the management. 

The refs will do anything they can to make sure that St Johnstone finish in the top 6!!!!

2 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

Ahem... 

Aberdeen will win the league on the final game of the season at Parkhead infront of 10,000 traveling dons fans!

Rooney will score an overhead kick in the dying seconds to win 3-2!

The granite city will then go into meltdown!!!

The sheep are on fire...